Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8034

05 Jul 2016, 17:33

There's sand in my teeth
No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher
Posts: 128

05 Jul 2016, 17:37

fightinfrenchman wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/fbi-director-doesnt-recommend-charges-against-hillary-clinton/index.html

Suck it bernie

Bill Clinton to Hillary - "Repeat after me! I did nothing wrong and am innocent of all charges" :lol:
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1999
Location: in my helmet

05 Jul 2016, 17:48

[joke about Bill Clinton being first lady]
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8034

05 Jul 2016, 17:52

Jam wrote:[joke about Bill Clinton being first lady]


He will still be called president. Mr. and Mrs. President Clinton
There's sand in my teeth
No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher
Posts: 128

05 Jul 2016, 17:59

aww hell naw

[video]https://youtu.be/wwegYBH9-KU?t=30s[/video]
User avatar
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 2516
ESO: Papist

05 Jul 2016, 19:23

So are the basement boys going to vote for Hillary?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
User avatar
United States of America Mvp618
Skirmisher
Posts: 133
ESO: Mvp618

05 Jul 2016, 20:43

First criminal president incoming.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10001
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

05 Jul 2016, 20:46

Image
:pop:
Ars longa, vita brevis :unsure:
User avatar
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger
Posts: 2687

05 Jul 2016, 21:20

Sorry Mr. Ear, I only vote for winners. Trump 2016.
Top quality poster.
User avatar
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Howdah
Posts: 1896

06 Jul 2016, 00:54

wow someone actually wants Hillary as president>? I thought they were all paid shills and done with vote fraud.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 14237
ESO: Jerom_

06 Jul 2016, 02:28

Neither would be good. As an USA citizen Id vote against the system and hope something changes, so Id do Bernie > Trump > Clinton. As an EU citizen Id vote for stability so clinton over trump.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8034

06 Jul 2016, 06:19

howlingwolfpaw wrote:wow someone actually wants Hillary as president>? I thought they were all paid shills and done with vote fraud.


Yeah actually most people want her to be president. That's why she won
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Howdah
Posts: 1896

06 Jul 2016, 07:46

yeah go on dreaming that's the truth, people don't want a criminal for president. Good grief if she thinks she can and does get away with that, then what will she think she can do as president? its disgusting. the only people that want her are the corporate slave drivers and war mongers.... way to go to be on the wrong side of history bud.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8034

06 Jul 2016, 07:50

howlingwolfpaw wrote:yeah go on dreaming that's the truth, people don't want a criminal for president. Good grief if she thinks she can and does get away with that, then what will she think she can do as president? its disgusting. the only people that want her are the corporate slave drivers and war mongers.... way to go to be on the wrong side of history bud.


I am not a corporate slave driver or a war monger and I want her to be president
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Howdah
Posts: 1896

06 Jul 2016, 08:47

why?
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9239
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

06 Jul 2016, 09:35

i feel like these big ass presidential elections take away from the the election of congress members..
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
User avatar
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 2516
ESO: Papist

06 Jul 2016, 12:48

howlingwolfpaw wrote:yeah go on dreaming that's the truth, people don't want a criminal for president. Good grief if she thinks she can and does get away with that, then what will she think she can do as president? its disgusting. the only people that want her are the corporate slave drivers and war mongers.... way to go to be on the wrong side of history bud.


"Criminal" implies someone did something illegal. Find me an example of her doing something illegal.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8034

06 Jul 2016, 14:48

howlingwolfpaw wrote:why?


She would be better than anyone else
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
United States of America noissance
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1949
ESO: n0issance
Location: United States

06 Jul 2016, 16:12

iNcog wrote:i feel like these big ass presidential elections take away from the the election of congress members..

Young people never show up for those. That's why we have sarah palin - styled senators....
Error 404: Signature not found
User avatar
United States of America noissance
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1949
ESO: n0issance
Location: United States

06 Jul 2016, 16:13

fightinfrenchman wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/fbi-director-doesnt-recommend-charges-against-hillary-clinton/index.html

Suck it bernie

Doesn't matter.
Bernie cucks will still be in denial.
Error 404: Signature not found
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8034

06 Jul 2016, 16:55

noissance wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/fbi-director-doesnt-recommend-charges-against-hillary-clinton/index.html

Suck it bernie

Doesn't matter.
Bernie cucks will still be in denial.


Come on the podcasht
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
United States of America noissance
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1949
ESO: n0issance
Location: United States

06 Jul 2016, 17:06

fightinfrenchman wrote:
noissance wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/fbi-director-doesnt-recommend-charges-against-hillary-clinton/index.html

Suck it bernie

Doesn't matter.
Bernie cucks will still be in denial.


Come on the podcasht

Getting the dedicated microphone today in the mail (says so on tracking info), so maybe this evening?
Error 404: Signature not found
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8034

06 Jul 2016, 17:25

noissance wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes


Come on the podcasht

Getting the dedicated microphone today in the mail (says so on tracking info), so maybe this evening?


Let me just check with cheadar
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 2516
ESO: Papist

06 Jul 2016, 21:36

Bernie and Trump supporters have at least one thing in common - their only chance of winning was the other person being forced out of the race by legal issues. Very telling.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 14237
ESO: Jerom_

06 Jul 2016, 21:39

Papist wrote:Bernie and Trump supporters have at least one thing in common - their only chance of winning was the other person being forced out of the race by legal issues. Very telling.

Clinton supporters seem to have as main argument to attack the other candidates's supporters. Very telling.

Forum Info

Return to “Archive”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests