France is mid tier civ nowhere near top wtf

No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

France is mid tier civ nowhere near top wtf

Post by Zhanson10 »

It's not true. French is not op wtf. Why nerf france which already cant beat many civs in age 2 (brits, india, japan, for example), and has only a mid tier age 3? How the hell is france op? Nerf japan, with their op yumi and ashis. Or india, with their bs age 2 dominance. Portugal, which was already top tier before they made vils cheaper. But no, lets nerf france, and dragoons. REALLYYY
And I'm not even mentioning uhlans, which were trash already before u nerfed their hp
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: France is mid tier civ nowhere near top wtf

Post by deleted_user »

Zhanson10 wrote: France has only a mid tier age 3

Nerf india, with their bs age 2 dominance.

Portugal, which was already top tier before they made vils cheaper.

uhlans, which were trash already before u nerfed their hp
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

yessir
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Zhanson10 wrote:It's not true. French is not op wtf. Why nerf france which already cant beat many civs in age 2 (brits, india, japan, for example), and has only a mid tier age 3? How the hell is france op? Nerf japan, with their op yumi and ashis. Or india, with their bs age 2 dominance. Portugal, which was already top tier before they made vils cheaper. But no, lets nerf france, and dragoons. REALLYYY
And I'm not even mentioning uhlans, which were trash already before u nerfed their hp

Or....you just get good and stop complaining
r]
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

deleted_user wrote:
Zhanson10 wrote: France has only a mid tier age 3

Nerf india, with their bs age 2 dominance.

Portugal, which was already top tier before they made vils cheaper.

uhlans, which were trash already before u nerfed their hp

The first reply solved the entire topic. Good job Callen.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

France is god mode on EP. The debate was are they maybe better than German. I don't think so but they were good enough to contest.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Zhanson10 wrote:It's not true. French is not op wtf. Why nerf france which already cant beat many civs in age 2 (brits, india, japan, for example), and has only a mid tier age 3? How the hell is france op? Nerf japan, with their op yumi and ashis. Or india, with their bs age 2 dominance. Portugal, which was already top tier before they made vils cheaper. But no, lets nerf france, and dragoons. REALLYYY

This child thinks India is teh 2nd best civ and Japan the best
Furthermore he says Fre is average and Germans suck
Nuff said 19 we can see he doenst know much
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

_H2O wrote:France is god mode on EP. The debate was are they maybe better than German. I don't think so but they were good enough to contest.

Everything you have said is right, i love you H20 <3
You dont talk much tbh, but when you do its mostly accurate stuff ^^
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

hanson u r drunk go home
you think ports on RE are OP and Otto isn't lel
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

On EP maps France is top 2 lol. They absolutely rape brit and india.
It's close vs japan, but with ger that's the only close MU they have lol.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

France brit is close imo
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Hazza54321 wrote:France brit is close imo

Now yes but not on the previous patch.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

The fact that Hanson is saying fre is mid tier and that india/japan are top 2 civs worries me 21
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

France beats India and Brits easy? Please tell me how, because I lose those MUs in fights vs equal opponents
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

_H2O wrote:France is god mode on EP. The debate was are they maybe better than German. I don't think so but they were good enough to contest.

France had better MUs overall which I think made them more OP. They were also playable on non-TP maps. That Germans were slightly favoured in the MU didn't overall make Germany the better civ I think.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Zhanson10 wrote:France beats India and Brits easy? Please tell me how, because I lose those MUs in fights vs equal opponents

They're equal opponents because you play France xD, otherwise they would be better than you.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Zhanson10 wrote:France beats India and Brits easy? Please tell me how, because I lose those MUs in fights vs equal opponents

Because of the semi ff tp meta. With this, you should be able to hold any age 2 timing pushes with the exception of all in/agressive fb rushes. But if they do that, you should win anyways because rushing is bad. This is especially true with france whose vills are so good at holding pushes.

Once you are age 3 it's just sort of easy-mode against age 2 civs if you didn't sustain economic damage. Age 2 civs don't have a real counter to 2 falcs and france has one of the best age 3 compositions and economies.
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

I get it, semi ff tp meta is good stuff, but it doesn't always work. sometimes the timing push from a british or india player is too strong and you cant protect your falcs or get enough goons and skirms to make a difference. Also, when I play French mirrors, I see far more success in staying age 2 and pushing when my opponent ages up, than aging as well. My point is that age 2 timing from a boomy civ is stronger than the French ff, and even if you survive the timing push, you still have a weaker eco because of how op the brits/ india/ japan boom is
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:

They're equal opponents because you play France xD, otherwise they would be better than you.

I don't only play france rofl, but its my favorite civ because I don't have to follow a specific build order due to flexibility the French civ offers. That being said, When an india player keeps you off resources with sepoys, or an brit player manor booms, or a Japanese player shrines the map, france has little to counter that.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Zhanson10 wrote:I get it, semi ff tp meta is good stuff, but it doesn't always work.
It does unless it is a no TP map, unless it wouldn't be the meta
sometimes the timing push from a british or india player is too strong and you cant protect your falcs or get enough goons and skirms to make a difference.
No. But actually even if France is easy, you need to micro your units.
Also, when I play French mirrors, I see far more success in staying age 2 and pushing when my opponent ages up, than aging as well.
Yes, in mirror, because France is op and can mass much more than brit/jap/india can
My point is that age 2 timing from a boomy civ is stronger than the French ff, and even if you survive the timing push, you still have a weaker eco because of how op the brits/ india/ japan boom is
That's true but your units will be better and he will never be able to kill your army.
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

I have to disagree when you say that france can mass more in age 2 than brit/ india/ japan. If that were true, then france would indeed be the best civ, and there would be no need to semi FF. But you and I both know that France loses age 2 vs these civs. And if a civ has to age to be better than other civs, it cannot be top tier. And if the civ is map dependent and requires tps to be good even if it does age, then it is DEFINTELY not top tier.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

pecelot wrote:hanson u r drunk go home

yes he lost to my native mass in gp as porto since then he refuses to play rematch vs me and calls me as "noobbasher" i said, yea i'm a zhanson10 basher xD
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

breezebronx = bestbronx
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

deleted_user wrote:

yes he lost to my native mass in gp as porto since then he refuses to play rematch vs me and calls me as "noobbasher" i said, yea i'm a zhanson10 basher xD

we played a 2v2 and you were 10 pr levels above anyone else and I said you were noob bashing the moment you joined the lobby. But, I still played, because I just wanted to play, and clearly you desperately wanted to bash people less skilled than you to feel good about yourself. No probs bro.
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

Yeah, ofc ports are stronger than otto. Ports have everything otto has, and more. Yeah, otto is stronger early on in the game, but since ports gets free tcs, otto cant rush ports and win. Plus age 3 ports beats age 3 otto easy, what with three tcs and goons, skirms, etc