User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 09:49

If anyone wants to challenge me (@mongo10 @Umeu @KINGofOsmane) I'm free to play tonight. I'm sure we can find someone who can cast.
User avatar
Bolivia tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 3365
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

16 Jul 2016, 09:57

Diarouga vs sirmusket gogo
Image
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 09:57

Lol, then I go FI every game: japan, port, azzy, dutch incoming.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 10:00

It can also be a troll match or a 2v2, a aoe-chess idc, but we should do something :P
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 9052
Location: USA

16 Jul 2016, 10:03

Pretty sure diarouga could do fast imperial against sir musket and win handily
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2076
ESO: Octanium

16 Jul 2016, 10:15

Aiz did amazing commentary last time, call him maybe?
Image
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 14237
ESO: Jerom_

16 Jul 2016, 10:18

I can quite probably cocast.
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 9052
Location: USA

16 Jul 2016, 10:48

If no one else is around I would consider being the main caster, although I'm not sure if I'm willing to full screen my game and not sure how the ui would work if it wasn't full screen
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8820
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

16 Jul 2016, 11:10

Great initiative, if we can get a streamer and co-caster.
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"♪We can ascend 'till we reach De La Heaven; and in a spin we'll hit the Top Ten♫"
"♪We're special in other ways – ways our mothers appreciate♫"
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 11:42

zoom wrote:Great initiative, if we can get a streamer and co-caster.

And a player.
User avatar
India _DB_
Howdah
Posts: 1722

16 Jul 2016, 11:48

Want to see garja
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 11:48

I'm sure we all want to see diarouga bashing garja 5-0 doing some 8 min age up builds and FI on no hunt maps!
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2576
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands

16 Jul 2016, 13:00

It's great @[Armag] diarouga is willing to play. We barely see good players offering to play nowadays.
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
United States of America saveyourskill
Skirmisher
Posts: 158

16 Jul 2016, 13:02

THE CHAMP IS READY TO WHOOP SOME! Lets go Diarouga!
Got Badger Milk?
Germany lordraphael
Jaeger
EWTNWC LAN SilverDonator 01
Posts: 2360

16 Jul 2016, 13:10

call boneng
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 13:13

lordraphael wrote:call boneng

Or I could play vs you, it's not like you're rusty, you play on Geralt.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger
Posts: 3680

16 Jul 2016, 13:16

gibson wrote:If no one else is around I would consider being the main caster, although I'm not sure if I'm willing to full screen my game and not sure how the ui would work if it wasn't full screen
I can fix dat.
User avatar
Japan Aizamk
Howdah
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 1032
Location: ded

16 Jul 2016, 13:35

MCJim wrote:The great [Armag] diarouga is willing to play

ftfy
saving for my flight in 2020
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 13:39

lol
Germany lordraphael
Jaeger
EWTNWC LAN SilverDonator 01
Posts: 2360

16 Jul 2016, 13:47

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
lordraphael wrote:call boneng

Or I could play vs you, it's not like you're rusty, you play on Geralt.

im not
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 13:54

lordraphael wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
lordraphael wrote:call boneng

Or I could play vs you, it's not like you're rusty, you play on Geralt.

im not

Why does he have the same IP adress as you? Does he live at your home? :O
Germany lordraphael
Jaeger
EWTNWC LAN SilverDonator 01
Posts: 2360

16 Jul 2016, 13:57

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Show hidden quotes

im not

Why does he have the same IP adress as you? Does he live at your home? :O

ye do you have my IP adress ?
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 14:20

lordraphael wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Why does he have the same IP adress as you? Does he live at your home? :O

ye do you have my IP adress ?

mankle does
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 9052
Location: USA

16 Jul 2016, 14:24

It's probably one of raphaels brothers if I had to guess
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9798
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

16 Jul 2016, 14:25

gibson wrote:It's probably one of raphaels brothers if I had to guess

Sure xD.

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rsy and 2 guests