ESO: musketeer925

Re: AdrianCarrot vs yemshi

Post by musketeer925 »

Thanks carrot I'll move it over.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

can we get an investigation into who is smurfing this acc? and possibly some sanctions if needed. surely if a low quality stream isnt tolerated cause it damages the ESOC brand, you will make short work of players that actually break rules :O
Zimbabwe Carrot
Crossbow
ESO: Adriancarrot

Post by Carrot »

No hate plz
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

umeu wrote:can we get an investigation into who is smurfing this acc? and possibly some sanctions if needed. surely if a low quality stream isnt tolerated cause it damages the ESOC brand, you will make short work of players that actually break rules :O
What makes you think either one would be warranted? In case you mean to say that this participant is in breach of any existing rule; which one and how so?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

zoom wrote:
umeu wrote:can we get an investigation into who is smurfing this acc? and possibly some sanctions if needed. surely if a low quality stream isnt tolerated cause it damages the ESOC brand, you will make short work of players that actually break rules :O
What makes you think either one would be warranted? In case you mean to say that this participant is in breach of any existing rule; which one and how so?

I would assume he means this rule

3.5 - The registered account name must be the main account of its owner for proper seeding
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

gibson wrote:
zoom wrote:

3.5 - The registered account name must be the main account of its owner for proper seeding
I see; thank you.

Even if we were to assume, not only that the participant is in fact the owner of the registered account, but also that it is not the participant's "main account" (calling this term undefined is being more generous than Goodspeed the Good himself), I fail to see how the participant is benefiting from receiving a harder draw. If not elementary logic, then the wording of the rule dictates that the purpose of its inclusion is to prevent undeserved seeding – not to prevent the undeserved lack of it.

If the fulfillment of both pre-requisites is eventually proven, the rules does not apply in the first place.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

well its unfair if you dont know who you are playing against. Harder to prepare and play against some1 you dont know. ALso you play different because you dont know for sure what hes capable off.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

zoom wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I see; thank you.

Even if we were to assume, not only that the participant is in fact the owner of the registered account, but also that it is not the participant's "main account" (calling this term undefined is being more generous than Goodspeed the Good himself), I fail to see how the participant is benefiting from receiving a harder draw. If not elementary logic, then the wording of the rule dictates that the purpose of its inclusion is to prevent undeserved seeding – not to prevent the undeserved lack of it.

If the fulfillment of both pre-requisites is eventually proven, the rules does not apply in the first place.
Its obviously not someone's main account. Don't even pretend like there's any doubt it is cause you know it's not. It doesn't matter whether or not he gained an advantage from it lol. We've already had someone disqualified from this tournament for smurfing even though he lost both games.
No Flag SwissPro_OP
Crossbow

Post by SwissPro_OP »

he is Luckey2330 or loloekie10, smurfing a lot should be banned at least.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

He is an old player who decided to come back for the tournament apparently. Are you scared or what, he used to be colonel and maybe he practiced for the tourney, so should be normal he played well.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
He is an old player who decided to come back for the tournament apparently. Are you scared or what, he used to be colonel and maybe he practiced for the tourney, so should be normal he played well.

we'll see
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

I think its more about to make a point. I mean what are the rules for if no one cares anyway.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I see; thank you.

Why would you make rules if people are just allowed to break them? Atm this guy also gains benefit of confusion, which as I explained fucks up his opponents prep and we know prep can make a big difference in tournament games. + now we don't know if he has multiple Accs. So just for that reason an investigation is justified
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I see; thank you.

Yes, so? How is it going to be proven without inquiry?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

Don't bullshit around he didn't play like someone who has played 1 game in 4 years or as a pr 35 either. He was also up to date with current meta which makes the old player argument quite unconvincing
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

glorious_ wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

I think its more about to make a point. I mean what are the rules for if no one cares anyway.

Yup and mitoe wrOte

Hazza broke the rules. Other people have been disqualified for this same violation in the past so it should come as no surprise.

It's unfortunate to lose a good player, but he did it to himself. This is a zero-tolerance violation of the rules.

So hopefully they will look into this.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

oh i missed that what did hazza fo?
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

umeu wrote:
glorious_ wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yup and mitoe wrOte

Hazza broke the rules. Other people have been disqualified for this same violation in the past so it should come as no surprise.

It's unfortunate to lose a good player, but he did it to himself. This is a zero-tolerance violation of the rules.

So hopefully they will look into this.

Totally agree with you. If you let people break the rules because you know them, other will question the fairness of the competition.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

good to know that smurfing is legit
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I can personally confirm AdrianCarrot is a smurf account. I mentioned it like twice here and there, on Skype and during a Twitch stream if I recall correctly, but I'm gonna post it here to be clear. Back in the days, in like 2007/8, when I was lurking on some Polish AoE3-related forum, I asked a question about ESO accounts in general and how to play online, as I had lost access to my current profile, Pezet — you can see it was created all the way back in 2006, I later recovered it using ESO account tool and rediscovered my weird and childish password... Nevertheless, one guy there offered me AdrianCarrot an account he was not using and passed me a password. I logged in once or twice, didn't really play anything as I was too scared, but I recall a Polish guy wondering how it is possible for me to be online, since the original owner of the account was on at the same time. This clearly shows it was a smurf account even initially. Not so long after that I lost the account, mainly due to my lack of interest — the password was changed.
Unfortunately and simultaneously obviously, I have no evidence supporting my words as I didn't have a right to even think of such a situation in the future, of course, so you may not believe me, but I think I haven't lied a single time on ESOC and a bit immodestly I'll say that I assume I have a good reputation here, by the looks of things, so I guess you can call me trustworthy in this matter. I have no personal interest in this whole topic, but just wanted to share my point of view, as I remember this account from the past and now it's still being used, apparently. Others' words sound convincingly, too.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Mr Carrot can clear this up by posting his other account! :smile:
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

umeu wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

Don't bullshit around he didn't play like someone who has played 1 game in 4 years or as a pr 35 either. He was also up to date with current meta which makes the old player argument quite unconvincing
How did he play then? Be more specific, thanks
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

asddas