User avatar
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 710
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA

16 Jan 2017, 04:09

Image
By Insight Studios


Community News


Game Content

Comedy


Miscellaneous


Community Shoutouts:
1.) Schmauz90, for being the #1 cumulative donor in the basement charity telethon.
2.) MCJim, for continuing to provide high quality aoe3 youtube content.
3.) The ESOC Dev Team, for making things work and producing new features for the community forums!
4.) Tilanus/Pedda, for the awesome Aoe3 Times banner!

Closing Thoughts from the Head Editor



Challenge!
Image

What game is this minimap from? First person to link the video will get a shout out on the next issue!
User avatar
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
Posts: 1061
ESO: sdsanft

16 Jan 2017, 04:10

First
Image

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
User avatar
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 710
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA

16 Jan 2017, 04:12

Hey guys! I apologize for the delay. I had a misfortunate technical difficulty rendering my laptop unchargeable. My wonderful team forged ahead without me and got this all put together. The PDF and MP3 versions of this edition should be released within 48 hours.

Thank you all! :D

If you have any suggestions on what to add, detract, or change, just let me know! If you'd like to join the Editorial Staff, again, just let me know!
User avatar
United States of America noissance
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1949
ESO: n0issance
Location: United States

16 Jan 2017, 04:27

Third
Error 404: Signature not found
User avatar
France kami_ryu
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2022
ESO: kami_ryu & incognoto
Location: Denver, CO, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

16 Jan 2017, 04:42

Chinese Haiku


lol'd
thanks RK
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1212
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

16 Jan 2017, 04:51

Woot great job Site editorial staff! I really enjoyed reading and this newsletter is a living testament to what can happen if the amateurs come together and do stuff.
1/5/17
Image
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2076
ESO: Octanium

16 Jan 2017, 05:49

haha Nice job Insight Team. You guys are amazing! I see a lot of work done here. People should learn something from ya all.
Image
User avatar
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
Posts: 1061
ESO: sdsanft

16 Jan 2017, 05:57

Ashvin wrote:haha Nice job Insight Team. You guys are amazing! I see a lot of work done here. People ahould learn something from ya all.

Thanks. All the feedback is very very much appreciated :kinggreen:
Image

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
User avatar
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
Posts: 636
ESO: NekoBerk
Location: Barcelona

16 Jan 2017, 06:21

The minimap is from this! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuMcFUjt6zQ
Saturday Smackdown! Aizamk vs Yurashic [Game 2 in BO3]
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
User avatar
United States of America CurassierAndCurassier
Retired Contributor
Posts: 167
ESO: Montcalm17
Location: San Francisco

16 Jan 2017, 06:33

NekoBerk wrote:The minimap is from this! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuMcFUjt6zQ
Saturday Smackdown! Aizamk vs Yurashic [Game 2 in BO3]

GOD DAMN IT YOU BEAT ME BY THREE MINUTES.

That beautiful beautiful quartefage timing
User avatar
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
Posts: 1061
ESO: sdsanft

16 Jan 2017, 06:58

CurassierAndCurassier wrote:
NekoBerk wrote:The minimap is from this! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuMcFUjt6zQ
Saturday Smackdown! Aizamk vs Yurashic [Game 2 in BO3]

GOD DAMN IT YOU BEAT ME BY THREE MINUTES.

That beautiful beautiful quartefage timing

Bravo. I'm very impressed with both of you, I wasn't expecting it to be so fast. Next time we'll have to try harder. :kinggreen:
Image

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8082
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

16 Jan 2017, 08:36

I'm going to have to allocate time in my day to get through all this text. Excellent content, in both quantity and quality!
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

let the water
touch the tongue
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2575
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands

16 Jan 2017, 09:29

Gotta make time to read all of this. Well done! Now spread this out as far as you can!
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
User avatar
Finland breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1630
ESO: PrinceOfkabul

16 Jan 2017, 10:18

Nice job website
bwinner wrote:I was happy when breeze posted a rec where he beat me once, which means he believes I am good.
User avatar
India gh0st
Lancer
Posts: 885
ESO: gh0st007
Location: India

16 Jan 2017, 10:30

haha, nice content :mrgreen:
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2182
ESO: lemmings121

16 Jan 2017, 12:02

vc op!
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
Posts: 1177
ESO: Pikilic
Location: Dijon, France
GameRanger ID: 7497456

16 Jan 2017, 12:25

Very good work, you guys are OP :flowers:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
User avatar
Russia yurashic
Howdah
Posts: 1157
ESO: Yurashic
Location: Russia

16 Jan 2017, 13:17

Ah, I recognised the map right away but was too late... :(

Good job guys!
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 4195
Location: USA

16 Jan 2017, 14:17

It op
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
User avatar
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
Posts: 1061
ESO: sdsanft

16 Jan 2017, 15:53

MCJim wrote:Gotta make time to read all of this. Well done! Now spread this out as far as you can!

sircallen wrote:I'm going to have to allocate time in my day to get through all this text. Excellent content, in both quantity and quality!

Haha, yeah, we've got a ton of articles, 14 articles iirc and 10 different authors plus 2 more graphic designers. It was a big team effort.
Image

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
User avatar
United States of America fearfuloatmeal
Crossbow
Posts: 48
ESO: fearfuloatmeal
Location: at my computer

16 Jan 2017, 17:30

This is amazing! Such a great idea to do something like this.
Just one more game of AoE then I'll go to bed.
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1212
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

16 Jan 2017, 17:48

yurashic wrote:Ah, I recognised the map right away but was too late... :(

Good job guys!


but did you recognise the story tho
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
Russia yurashic
Howdah
Posts: 1157
ESO: Yurashic
Location: Russia

16 Jan 2017, 19:04

milku3459 wrote:
yurashic wrote:Ah, I recognised the map right away but was too late... :(

Good job guys!


but did you recognise the story tho


I did.
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
Posts: 1744
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Location: New Zealand

17 Jan 2017, 05:44

milku3459 wrote:Woot great job Site editorial staff! I really enjoyed reading and this newsletter is a living testament to what can happen if the amateurs come together and do stuff.


what do you mean by amateur
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1212
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

17 Jan 2017, 06:07

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
milku3459 wrote:Woot great job Site editorial staff! I really enjoyed reading and this newsletter is a living testament to what can happen if the amateurs come together and do stuff.


what do you mean by amateur


becos some of us are amateurs at being n00bs?

JK LOL
1/5/17
Image

Forum Info

Return to “News”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests