Search found 8493 matches

by gibson
Today, 04:27
Forum: General
Topic: Fans Favourite of the top 8 Players
Replies: 17
Views: 253
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Fans Favourite of the top 8 Players

jgals wrote:I only could only comment on Hazza, Kaiser and Diarouga really. Don't know the rest. While I think they are all cool as people (except maybe Diarouga XD) my favorites and I'm sure a lot of people's favorites are not even on here.

Boneng, for his trolliness, Aizamk for his ridiculous buil .....
by gibson
Today, 01:48
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Faze clan vs tfue
Replies: 19
Views: 248
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Faze clan vs tfue

Yes if he loses this you can bet your ass faze is taking every penny that the contract stipulates including all the money he's made since last April. If he he has to stay with faze for the duration of his contract he's going to lose literally millions of dollars. If he wasn't stupid he would have re .....

by gibson
Today, 00:45
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Faze clan vs tfue
Replies: 19
Views: 248
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Faze clan vs tfue

Also if you're drunk or high you can get a contract reversed. However tfue was of age and in his right mind when he signed it. That's why he's trying to get public backing to try to shame faze into releasing him,as it's unlikely he has a legal precedent to force faze to release him. However Californ .....

by gibson
Yesterday, 19:39
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Faze clan vs tfue
Replies: 19
Views: 248
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Faze clan vs tfue

Tim010 wrote:It is not about what they have taken but what they could take. And I totaly understands why he wants out of it, anyone with reason would. But the thing is that he choose to sign so i'm not convinced he has a case to stand on. Probably the reason why his layer put in the other part about .....
by gibson
Yesterday, 18:12
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Faze clan vs tfue
Replies: 19
Views: 248
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Faze clan vs tfue

Tim010 wrote:Doesn't matter that contract is unfair, people need to learn how to read before signing.

Yea exactly, it doesnt matter if the contract was 100 percent fze 0 percent tfue for everything, ultimately he signed it. Theyre just trying to stir up public opinion to try to get faze to release tf .....
by gibson
Yesterday, 17:53
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Faze clan vs tfue
Replies: 19
Views: 248
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Faze clan vs tfue

tfue is a greedy fucker
by gibson
Yesterday, 17:36
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Faze clan vs tfue
Replies: 19
Views: 248
Flag: Tuvalu

Faze clan vs tfue

Who u got?
by gibson
Yesterday, 02:33
Forum: General
Topic: BEST THING about aoe3 community
Replies: 28
Views: 1334
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: BEST THING about aoe3 community

optimusprime wrote:https://clips.twitch.tv/PrettiestBusyCobraLeeroyJenkins

stupid girl doesnt even know hpc
by gibson
22 May 2019, 22:04
Forum: General
Topic: BEST THING about aoe3 community
Replies: 28
Views: 1334
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: BEST THING about aoe3 community

me
by gibson
22 May 2019, 18:26
Forum: General
Topic: What specifications does your computer have?
Replies: 26
Views: 741
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: What specifications does your computer have?

Riotcoke wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Well I'm not sure if twitch would let you stream with a high enough bitra .....
by gibson
22 May 2019, 17:24
Forum: General
Topic: What specifications does your computer have?
Replies: 26
Views: 741
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: What specifications does your computer have?

Riotcoke wrote:
gibson wrote:7700k, 1080ti, and also a 1440p 144hz IPS display(was not the first of its kind too iirc)


Too bad you can't cast in 1440 because the UI doesn't support it
Well I'm not sure if twitch would let you stream with a high enough bitrate for 1440p or if my cpu would even allow me .....
by gibson
22 May 2019, 17:16
Forum: General
Topic: What specifications does your computer have?
Replies: 26
Views: 741
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: What specifications does your computer have?

7700k, 1080ti, and also a 1440p 144hz IPS display(was not the first of its kind too iirc)
by gibson
22 May 2019, 01:33
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Format for a weekend tournament on June 23rd
Replies: 52
Views: 1034
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: [Poll] Format for a weekend tournament on June 23rd

I voted for standard
by gibson
21 May 2019, 12:54
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie
Replies: 433
Views: 14122
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie

Riotcoke wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Dolan wrote:Let's not exaggerate, this is just tournament fraud, it's not comparable to actual unlawful acts.

sc2 life went to prison for matchfixing. and if aoe 3 was as big as sc2 or even bigger this could also apply in the same category. Just saying, here its obvio .....
by gibson
20 May 2019, 19:15
Forum: Strategy
Topic: Indians: Port Consulate FI
Replies: 35
Views: 1337
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Indians: Port Consulate FI

Ashvin wrote:yeah not viable
wrong
by gibson
20 May 2019, 16:58
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie
Replies: 433
Views: 14122
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie

We dont know they got cheated on, in fact its likely that they didn't.
by gibson
20 May 2019, 16:03
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie
Replies: 433
Views: 14122
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie

Well they already said Tabben is going so they can't really change that, not fair to TAbben
by gibson
20 May 2019, 15:56
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Game of Thrones Season 8
Replies: 242
Views: 1996
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

.
by gibson
20 May 2019, 14:51
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Picture of yourself
Replies: 612
Views: 31863
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Picture of yourself

Kaiserklein wrote:Man these aren't actual girls lol... They just used a filter
liar
by gibson
20 May 2019, 12:54
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie
Replies: 433
Views: 14122
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie

[Armag] diarouga wrote:That's an old debate but he didn't use the maphack as such, just the oos fonction against moesbar cheaters in QS which is not an issue at all.
Sure buddy whatever you say
by gibson
20 May 2019, 12:51
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie
Replies: 433
Views: 14122
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie

Riotcoke wrote:
samwise12 wrote:This is disgusting behaviour considering what the stakes were. It's also super frustrating because alot of people including myself liked watching Kynesie play because it almost always creates entertaining games. Very good decision from the tournament admins and i hope .....
by gibson
20 May 2019, 11:37
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie
Replies: 433
Views: 14122
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Integrity and Fair Play

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:Honestly they should just be thankful they aren't permanently banned. I'd put this on a similar level to match fixing, which dota 2, sc2, and csgo have all permanently banned players for.

You seem to forget erik did the same in 2015.
And harry did and sirmusket .....
by gibson
20 May 2019, 05:06
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Game of Thrones Season 8
Replies: 242
Views: 1996
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

I'm sad that its over and that this last season was so butchered. I want to have high hopes for the spin offs but we'll see.
by gibson
20 May 2019, 04:25
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Picture of yourself
Replies: 612
Views: 31863
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Picture of yourself

SirCallen wrote:If I looked like this I'd have an Instagram account

Hello sister .....
by gibson
20 May 2019, 04:24
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie
Replies: 433
Views: 14122
Flag: Tuvalu

Re: Integrity and Fair Play

Dolan wrote:
gibson wrote:Somewhere between a very small amount and none.

Based on what?
Based on the fact that most dont cheat

Go to advanced search