GUA Dec. Sub Tour Results.

France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Hazza54321 wrote:
bwinner wrote:I am fine with somppu's forfeit cuz of what gua has explained.
The one of @Hazza54321 though is disrespectful Imo because he begged people to pay him a subscription before the event and already played a round.
I like you otherwise hazza so please no drama but stop doing that
I payed for my own subscription.
Bjuged
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: GUA Dec. Sub Tour Results.

Post by Hazza54321 »

My point being is that i like this tourney, i like gua , i have no problem playing soldier, just doesnt feel like aoe3 anymore with all these changes and just stopped my enjoyment of it, so im sorry if anyone wanted to see my sick plays but i have no motivation to play it (likewise with the winter tourney). I dont play this game for money obviously just for fun. I have given gua the 5 dollars so its not like ive totally fucked him over. Im also confident someone like a motivated miggo can provide as good quality games so essentially he can take my place.
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

If only we can make spahis in stables, this game would be much more fun.
#trainableSpahi
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Kaiserklein wrote: 1) Most people don't get any money from tourneys. Do you really think people who forfeit are those about to get some cash? How the fuck is threatening someone to cut some of his earnings/get a worse seed any useful, if we all know they won't make it to the later rounds anyway?
If people are not playing to win they shouldn't be participating in tournament itself. If punishing people avoids careless from signing its fine imo. It would make tournaments much leaner, quicker and easier for both players and organizers. No one wants to watch RO128 between seed 1 and seed 128 anyways. I did also mention that what I wrote was just an example and further in-depth discussion is obviously required.
Kaiserklein wrote: 2) With such a small community we can't afford to punish players too much. If you punish them and they just stop playing tourneys it's a loss for both ESOC and the community.
Imagine not sending a murderer to jail cuz there are only 10 people in a community. That argument is senseless. If people who are not serious about tournaments stop signing up its a good thing not a loss. Anyone who wants to improve and play will anyways avoid being a nuisance. Again I am only suggesting applying the rule with those whom it is becoming trend.
Kaiserklein wrote:
(go check the amount of people whining about Kynesie being banned from tourneys, even though he obviously deserved it).
I haven't said anything earlier but even I agree that the punishment is enough for kynesie and ban should be lifted for winter tournament. Kynesie was regretful about it, did it when he was drunk(I think). He smurfed which is lot different that cheating and only in one game, not even entire series. Its not a trend with him to this and while blatant cheaters have been given multiple chances, kynesie should be given one now. Example has been made and continuing to do so isn't in the best interest of ESOC I believe.
Kaiserklein wrote:
3) Do you really think admins have nothing better to do than bother giving fucking points to players as if we were back to school.
This only applies in tournament setting and during the tournament one or more admins are always present to check other rules. Enforcing good standards is never going to hurt anyone. I don't think in past any players have left cuz ESOC decided to enforce certain levels of standards other than cheaters ofcourse. Even some of them are still around.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

princeofcarthage wrote: If people are not playing to win they shouldn't be participating in tournament itself. If punishing people avoids careless from signing its fine imo. It would make tournaments much leaner, quicker and easier for both players and organizers. No one wants to watch RO128 between seed 1 and seed 128 anyways. I did also mention that what I wrote was just an example and further in-depth discussion is obviously required.
how many ppl do u think have a realistic shot of winning?
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

If people are not playing to win they shouldn't be participating in tournament itself
wtf are you on ?
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

you try really hard to be reasonable but fail miserably every time. youre better off just stopping to argue as almost all your points are irrelevant
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Retired Contributor

knusch wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote: If people are not playing to win they shouldn't be participating in tournament itself. If punishing people avoids careless from signing its fine imo. It would make tournaments much leaner, quicker and easier for both players and organizers. No one wants to watch RO128 between seed 1 and seed 128 anyways. I did also mention that what I wrote was just an example and further in-depth discussion is obviously required.
~5 for spot 1 in division 1 given the current signups.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

princeofcarthage wrote:
knusch wrote:
~5 for spot 1 in division 1 given the current signups.
let's be generous and just make a top 8 3k tourny and scrap this other nonsense then, agreed?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

You need to come in and redeem your family name of “princeof..” @princeofkabul
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

princeofcarthage wrote: Kynesie was regretful about it
When? Where? In his initial response, it seemed quite clear he barely gives a fuck and would probably do it again the next time he gets drunk.
He smurfed which is lot different that cheating and only in one game, not even entire series.
How can you even say that like it's some minor offense... He smurfed the most prestigious AoE3 event in history, for fuck's sake, possibly the most prestigious there ever will be! He attempted to cheat others of hard cash and a paid trip to UK. You are right that this is "different" from regular cheating we've seen before, because it's way worse than any of that, when you consider what was at stake.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Usually I wouldn't say anything in such discussions, not for and definitely not against you. But this time prince, people are right and it's time to stop.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

i would advise no longer taking part in discussions with trg unless you want to lose braincells
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Hazza54321 wrote:i would advise no longer taking part in discussions with trg unless you want to lose braincells
Losing brain cells is actually one of my favorite things to do.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:i would advise no longer taking part in discussions with trg unless you want to lose braincells
Losing brain cells is actually one of my favorite things to do.
So you like interacting with trg
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah my bad I'm not sure why I even tried to argue with him. I was young and naive
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain The_Lastsamurai
Pro Player
ESO: The_lastsamurai

Post by The_Lastsamurai »

@princeofcarthage not gonna lie mate, you better pipe down or your getting KNOCKED out.
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
ESO: Templer12

Post by Makrokosmos12 »

My point being is that i like this tourney, i like gua , i have no problem playing soldier, just doesnt feel like aoe3 anymore with all these changes and just stopped my enjoyment of it, so im sorry if anyone wanted to see my sick plays but i have no motivation to play it (likewise with the winter tourney). I dont play this game for money obviously just for fun. I have given gua the 5 dollars so its not like ive totally fucked him over. Im also confident someone like a motivated miggo can provide as good quality games so essentially he can take my place.
Are you for real?
"it just doesnt feels like aoe3 anymore".
:?: All of the changes improved options and variety in the game. Its not like the game was changed in a hardcore manner, its the same damn game. It is always the same old story that some people dont wanna lose what they knew (AoE 3 up to EP7), and if it gets changed they dont bother anymore coz they have to adapt.

I guess too many changes are too much for you or what is wrong with you? And no hazza if i offended you i say sorry right here, that wasnt my intention. i just dont understand your reasoning.

Have fun when DE comes out hopefully. Coz there gonna be a lot of changes.
Retired Contributor

Its fine if you don't agree with me, you don't have too. Its fine if our opinions or thought process is different, its natural. You weren't invited to discussion nor anyone forced you to participate. You could've simply read, ignored and be on with your life. I haven't been disrespecting, insulting you (anyone for that matter). There is no reason for you. I would appreciate if you would refrain from insulting. Thanks :flowers:
Retired Contributor

Ashvin wrote:Usually I wouldn't say anything in such discussions, not for and definitely not against you. But this time prince, people are right and it's time to stop.
I don't necessarily agree, but I will take your advice and stop. Thanks :flowers: /.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

deleted_user wrote:I don't think he's ever made an unserious post in his life, which couldn't be immediately refuted. Then it's just a joke after the fact, because it should be a joke. Very cool, very sound. Covering all his bases. But homie is too quick to latch onto something which he thinks will relate himself to others, and too slow to release it when it's obviously wrong. Can't blame him, can't be easy investing that many emotional resources into one position which, again, should (to him) reap him shared camaraderie, status, but doesn't.

I wouldn't really care if he didn't try so hard, and unrightfully throw me under the same bus for no real reason.

If you're autistic, Carthage, that's cool, just stop trying so hard to be so wrong. That doesn't take social skills. Use some actual logic. That's refreshing, interesting, actually special - far from being something "abnormal." Being yourself would be a breath of fucking air.

Carthage doesn't like me; I don't like Carthage. He should make a thread himself if he thinks he has a case (in the words of goodspeed).

Until then I'm just bashing my head against my keyboard in continued incredulity.
This fits well here imo
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

@princeofcarthage I totally agree with you 100% on all the points you've made. Keep up the good fight1
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Solid lt col gameplay
Attachments
[EP7 SP] Kaiserklein[CH] vs PrinceofKabul[OT] - ESOC Kamchatka.age3yrec
(987.2 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
ESOC Kamchatka
ESOC Kamchatka
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 7.0
Length: 15 minutes
[EP7 SP] Kaiserklein[FR] vs PrinceofKabul[RU] - ESOC Klondike.age3yrec
(913.03 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
ESOC Klondike
ESOC Klondike
[EP7 SP] Kaiserklein[SP] vs PrinceofKabul[CH] - ESOC Tassili.age3yrec
(915.52 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
ESOC Tassili
ESOC Tassili
Length: 14 minutes
[EP7 SP] Kaiserklein[FR] vs PrinceofKabul[SP] - ESOC Mendocino.age3yrec
(934.49 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
ESOC Mendocino
ESOC Mendocino
Length: 16 minutes
[EP7 SP] Kaiserklein[SI] vs PrinceofKabul[DU] - ESOC Indonesia.age3yrec
(972.61 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
ESOC Indonesia
ESOC Indonesia
Length: 13 minutes
[EP7 SP] Kaiserklein[RU] vs PrinceofKabul[FR] - ESOC Wadmalaw.age3yrec
(997.12 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
ESOC Wadmalaw
ESOC Wadmalaw
Length: 22 minutes
[EP7 SP] Kaiserklein[RU] vs PrinceofKabul[SI] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(968.89 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Kaiserklein wrote:Solid lt col gameplay
As an lt col mayself, i can tell you how wrong you are :D