ruyters are lame

United States of America lesllamas
Lancer

Re: ruyters are lame

Post by lesllamas »

Another classic dick measuring contest, brought to you by Diarouga and Garja. Why don't you guys meet up and smack your dicks together, and really assert your dominance? Record the results please. I don't think anybody will be satisfied unless we see at least one dick partially severed from a body.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

This is ridiculous
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

hunter wrote:
Jerom wrote:I dont understand why everyone wants to bash garja over his opinions. Yes, sometimes his opinions and statements seem to make little sense. But instead of bashing them, why not try to see the sense in them. Garja is a better player than most of us here, so theres chance his vision on the game is correct at least to some extend.

Whats so funny about this? Hes a top32 player, possibly even better, judging from tournaments.
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

Jerom wrote:
hunter wrote:
Jerom wrote:I dont understand why everyone wants to bash garja over his opinions. Yes, sometimes his opinions and statements seem to make little sense. But instead of bashing them, why not try to see the sense in them. Garja is a better player than most of us here, so theres chance his vision on the game is correct at least to some extend.

Whats so funny about this? Hes a top32 player, possibly even better, judging from tournaments.

Forgive my bluntness but to put it straight garja is a self obsessed human being who thinks he is top 3 at this which gets only more ridiculed by the hype and status of so called god people like you give to him. He is good but that's it maybe top 50 atm top 10 on his best day probably but that's it. Considering all time of aoe 3 the list is so long that by the garja number pops up most would have torn the paper into pieces
Jerom wrote: Garja is a better player than most of us here
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

lesllamas wrote:Another classic dick measuring contest, brought to you by Diarouga and Garja. Why don't you guys meet up and smack your dicks together, and really assert your dominance? Record the results please. I don't think anybody will be satisfied unless we see at least one dick partially severed from a body.
I'd be willing to pay international shipping to send both of them rulers. I doubt I need anything longer than 10 cm but I'd send 30 cm just to be safe.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

hunter wrote:
Jerom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Forgive my bluntness but to put it straight garja is a self obsessed human being who thinks he is top 3 at this which gets only more ridiculed by the hype and status of so called god people like you give to him. He is good but that's it maybe top 50 atm top 10 on his best day probably but that's it. Considering all time of aoe 3 the list is so long that by the garja number pops up most would have torn the paper into pieces

okay so he's still better than most of us here? Maybe Garja is sometimes a bit overconfident but you can't blame him for this really. He;s constantly getting baited for anything he says..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Because he doesn't admit that he is wrong sometimes lol and because he doesn't bring arguments.

Even if people tend to forget that, I am quite often wrong and I admit that. I also bring arguments most of the time. I had a discussion with garja about sending schooners on GL and he just answered that people do it (he couldn't tell who) and that I don't understand the game.

Btw Osmane got banned, lol
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

That's simply not true. I could tell you just go watch the last 10k TAD games that you find between AS and the JP sitea nd you'll find like 100 instances of people sending schooners on GL.
There isn't even an argument here. Anyone who played this game for atleast 3-4 years knows perfectly that spring GL is a water map and that water is key to control the map, on top of booming.
Just because you ignore those things doesn't mean what I say is wrong or anything. You only admit you're wrong when you are exposed to the crude truth after claiming something and disregarding other opinions like you just did here. You should just accept that it is impossible for anyone to know the game perfectly so you cannot make claims like you do.

Now, back to the fuckin topic. Ruyter spam is a thing. There is no fuckin doubt about that. And yes, I saw people complaining about it already, which leads me to say that it can be considered as lame as laming goons, which is, again, something that I heard people complaining about.
Image Image Image
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

but goon spam is not lame?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Garja wrote:That's simply not true. I could tell you just go watch the last 10k TAD games that you find between AS and the JP sitea nd you'll find like 100 instances of people sending schooners on GL.
There isn't even an argument here. Anyone who played this game for atleast 3-4 years knows perfectly that spring GL is a water map and that water is key to control the map, on top of booming.
Just because you ignore those things doesn't mean what I say is wrong or anything. You only admit you're wrong when you are exposed to the crude truth after claiming something and disregarding other opinions like you just did here. You should just accept that it is impossible for anyone to know the game perfectly so you cannot make claims like you do.

Now, back to the fuckin topic. Ruyter spam is a thing. There is no fuckin doubt about that. And yes, I saw people complaining about it already, which leads me to say that it can be considered as lame as laming goons, which is, again, something that I heard people complaining about.

Water is a key on gl, I totally agree but sending schooners is a waste.
1st you want to control the tps so atp>schooners
2nd no whales so you can t really boom, you can only make like 10 boats so you spend a shipment+600w to get 10unupgraded boats=>not worth at all.
Lol, I admit I'm wrong when I think I am wrong, not when people think I am wrong.
It s also funny to hear that from a guy who keeps saying that russia is tier 1 btw and that they beat fre, ger, sioux and can beat azzy on RE maps.
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

If anything on GL you want the TPs to send your naval shipments, water booming itself is meh compared to rushing frigates etc. Stagecoach on wood is great for warship production.

Ruyter (and goon for that matter) mass is pretty lame. IMO they need to go the zamb route with less atk-higher multipliers.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

How do ruyters even compare to goons stat/cost wise? I always feel they are relatively shitty.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hazza54321 wrote:Ruyters are so lame can we please nerf them, also can we buff uhlans, theyre too weak

So easy to quote without context. I said that 150 ruyts spam in team games on ep is lame. Can you deny that ? Everybody knows dutch is top civ on ep in team, and goon spam overall is broken in team games. So... ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

hunter wrote:
Jerom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

The hate is real
r]
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

garja is chill lol
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

Has kiserklein been talking shit again
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Jerom wrote:How do ruyters even compare to goons stat/cost wise? I always feel they are relatively shitty.

ruiters were lame back in the day of OP dutch, nowadays i'm sure it's still lame if you can get away with it. they're just so damn cheap lol

goon spam is also lame, from what the team players say
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Ruyters have slightly better statistics per cost than Dragoons and take only one population each, but take nearly 30% more ranged damage than Dragoons due to the lower resistance.

I still think Ruyters should have slightly more speed than all light cavalry except camels by design...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

zoom wrote:Ruyters have slightly better statistics per cost than Dragoons and take only one population each, but take nearly 30% more ranged damage than Dragoons due to the lower resistance.

I still think Ruyters should have slightly more speed than all light cavalry except camels by design...

taking dutch or normal vs for coin?

I'd personally prefer goons for sure. Much better training time per cost :p
No Flag Sarcomere
Crossbow

Post by Sarcomere »

I'm so glad I clicked on this thread...
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

deleted_user wrote:lol the egos

Let's see some more self degradation please. I, for one, suck.

Apparently u're still the only one here who sucks :o
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Hmmm I need someone to argue with about who sucks more to keep in the spirit of things.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

deleted_user wrote:lol the egos

Let's see some more self degradation please. I, for one, suck.
deleted_user wrote:Hmmm I need someone to argue with about who sucks more to keep in the spirit of things.
I suck your ass from a straw. Good luck trumping that!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Well, «whales don't matter in water games»
«Russia is tier 1»
«rams are good»
«I would send schooners on GL»
Just stop lol

"Whales aren't a factor in half the games that are played on maps featuring them."
"Russians are a tier one civilization (out of two or three tiers in total) on non-TP maps."
"Rams are good at sieging."
"I would sometimes send Schooners on GL."

I think that is a more fair paraphrasing of what Garja said. What's more, to my understanding King-Ragu himself was banned for yet another infraction of site rules after multiple warnings in a short period of time. I very much doubt it's permanent as well...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

deleted_user wrote:Hmmm I need someone to argue with about who sucks more to keep in the spirit of things.

But I thought sir collen was pretty gud?