User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7906
ESO: Garja

29 Aug 2019, 01:22

Mitoe wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:vc musk huss as brit with 5min age up.
Academy ff from china.

Was hoping for more specifics. Did rouga use porcelain or palace to age 2? He used Porcelain a lot recently which I feel is just bad in age 2.

Also pure cuir vs China is terrible lol

He used skirm wonder. Build was fine. Palace, intervention, 10 skirms, 11 changdao vs mostly musk huss. But then if you don't micro well and lose half of ur anticav while engaging before 11 changdao arrive ofc you lose.
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTNWC LAN Top 8
Posts: 4310
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

29 Aug 2019, 01:23

I know he used Confucian to age 3, but what did he go Colonial with?

Edit: nvm didn’t read.
User avatar
No Flag Aizamk
Howdah
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 1053
Location: ded

29 Aug 2019, 04:41

Depends on map. On a standard map ie not high resource probably close, but otherwise I’ve always favoured Brit.
saving for my flight in 2020
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

29 Aug 2019, 05:28

k, lets have time china (mitoe, lukas, aiz and me) vs team brits (rouga, miggo, knusch and idk another brit player, maybe tabben?)

can see different styles of play yet still the same mu. would be interesting.
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Howdah
Posts: 1080
ESO: challenger_botco
Location: ur mum's house

29 Aug 2019, 05:32

umeu wrote:k, lets have time china (mitoe, lukas, aiz and me) vs team brits (rouga, miggo, knusch and idk another brit player, maybe tabben?)

can see different styles of play yet still the same mu. would be interesting.

Brits: Erik
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

29 Aug 2019, 05:35

he doesnt play atm i think. soldier would work as well. or princeofkabul. maybe hazza or lordraph.

can do 4x bo3.
Great Britain ListlessSalmon
Skirmisher
Posts: 112
ESO: ListlessSalmon

29 Aug 2019, 05:57

Thanks for the rec! In particular its a nice change to have a rec where the poster lost.

Felt like China fought too early overall, losing stuff before 11 swords popped and then the game becomes hopeless like right before the crow and brit musks are ready.

umeu wrote:k, lets have time china (mitoe, lukas, aiz and me) vs team brits (rouga, miggo, knusch and idk another brit player, maybe tabben?)

can see different styles of play yet still the same mu. would be interesting.


This would be an awesome idea, hope it happens.
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

29 Aug 2019, 06:20

ListlessSalmon wrote:Thanks for the rec! In particular its a nice change to have a rec where the poster lost.

Felt like China fought too early overall, losing stuff before 11 swords popped and then the game becomes hopeless like right before the crow and brit musks are ready.

umeu wrote:k, lets have time china (mitoe, lukas, aiz and me) vs team brits (rouga, miggo, knusch and idk another brit player, maybe tabben?)

can see different styles of play yet still the same mu. would be interesting.


This would be an awesome idea, hope it happens.


could also try this format. All of 8 with tiebreaker in case of 4-4 > 2 teams of 4 players. Team captains start the 1st game. After that winner has to put forward a player from their team first, and the other team can decide which player of their team will face him. You can't use a player that has already played, players reset after 4 games. So everyone plays 2x and 1 person on each team plays 3x if the score is 4-4 after 8 games.
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2135
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

29 Aug 2019, 06:58

Pure cuir vs china on RE? With few goons skirms and maybe 2 falcs
Image
Image
Image
Image
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
Posts: 485
ESO: miggo1999
Location: Hannover

29 Aug 2019, 07:35

umeu wrote:
ListlessSalmon wrote:Thanks for the rec! In particular its a nice change to have a rec where the poster lost.

Felt like China fought too early overall, losing stuff before 11 swords popped and then the game becomes hopeless like right before the crow and brit musks are ready.

umeu wrote:k, lets have time china (mitoe, lukas, aiz and me) vs team brits (rouga, miggo, knusch and idk another brit player, maybe tabben?)

can see different styles of play yet still the same mu. would be interesting.


This would be an awesome idea, hope it happens.


could also try this format. All of 8 with tiebreaker in case of 4-4 > 2 teams of 4 players. Team captains start the 1st game. After that winner has to put forward a player from their team first, and the other team can decide which player of their team will face him. You can't use a player that has already played, players reset after 4 games. So everyone plays 2x and 1 person on each team plays 3x if the score is 4-4 after 8 games.


I'd play it

spoiler
Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

29 Aug 2019, 08:04

@Interjection @Cometk

what do you think of this?

k, lets have time china (@Mitoe, @Lukas_L99 , @Aizamk and me) vs team brits (@Diarouga, @amiggo1999 @knusch and idk another brit player, maybe @tabben ?)
can see different styles of play yet still the same mu. would be interesting.

could also try this format. All of 8 with tiebreaker in case of 4-4 > 2 teams of 4 players. Team captains start the 1st game. After that winner has to put forward a player from their team first, and the other team can decide which player of their team will face him. You can't use a player that has already played, players reset after 4 games. So everyone plays 2x and 1 person on each team plays 3x if the score is 4-4 after 8 games.
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8628
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

29 Aug 2019, 08:05

Sounds fucking boring.
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

please stop eating :food:
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8628
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

29 Aug 2019, 08:06

Nerds salivating over A/B iterations.
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

please stop eating :food:
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9945
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

29 Aug 2019, 08:49

amiggo1999 wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes


could also try this format. All of 8 with tiebreaker in case of 4-4 > 2 teams of 4 players. Team captains start the 1st game. After that winner has to put forward a player from their team first, and the other team can decide which player of their team will face him. You can't use a player that has already played, players reset after 4 games. So everyone plays 2x and 1 person on each team plays 3x if the score is 4-4 after 8 games.


I'd play it

spoiler

Yea sounds good, team council noob bashing.
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4103
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

29 Aug 2019, 08:50

Sounds good, as a Brit player I struggle against China and when playing China I struggle against Brits, so this should be a good opportunity to see everything I do wrong.
User avatar
No Flag Aizamk
Howdah
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 1053
Location: ded

29 Aug 2019, 11:09

should be fun.
saving for my flight in 2020
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

29 Aug 2019, 12:43

Can make it part of MU of the month.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9945
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

29 Aug 2019, 12:44

Let's do a 5v5 BO9 all kill format?
Team council vs amateurs.
Tit, miggo, knusch, hazza, rouga will be my team if they want.
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 739
ESO: Aykin

29 Aug 2019, 13:02

is this 4v4 ?
why you said 5v5?
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9945
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

29 Aug 2019, 13:03

Aykin Haraka wrote:is this 4v4 ?

No 1v1. Each team sends one player who plays until he loses. First team with 5 wins (ie who defeated the other 5 players) wins.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7906
ESO: Garja

29 Aug 2019, 13:03

As fun as it would be I would be fine if any of you could just replay this game on Mongolia and do proper micro.
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 739
ESO: Aykin

29 Aug 2019, 13:03

nvm, but i'm up
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6420
ESO: PrinceofBabu

29 Aug 2019, 13:18

No youre op
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

29 Aug 2019, 13:20

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Let's do a 5v5 BO9 all kill format?
Team council vs amateurs.
Tit, miggo, knusch, hazza, rouga will be my team if they want.


idk, with all kill format it's possible that some players on a team don't play. All kill formats are also cool, but for this maybe i'd like to see all the different styles. but if more ppl prefer all kill, its fine with me.
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2135
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

29 Aug 2019, 16:02

Garja roasting diarouga since nomads
Image
Image
Image
Image

Forum Info

Return to “Recorded Games”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest