Franch & Comanche Alliance Build Order

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Franch & Comanche Alliance Build Order

Post by Kazamkikaz »

I am just thinking in this strategie, i made somes noob (no eco, no timing ) versions of this strategie before and it didnt worked even vs pr 10 but this time it's refined :hehe: no more bla bla bla let's begin

This works well vs cav start, especially french mirror in a map with comanche setlement (obviously) like the noob RE Great Plain.

Cards order:
3 cdb
700w
Cav HP upgrade or 4 CBDs (decide eco or keep the investment on army)
700c (in case of going fortress age)
600w/600c/8 bows if you still colonial...
cav upgrade (fortress age) or 3 cuir or whatever you want, decide from here

Build Order:

Age 1:
Age up with 14 vills, 400w option

Case 1: 200w
Build a TP and a house;
Transition build market, search hunting dogs and placer mines DON'T collet 125w for second food upgrade

Case 2: 100w, 100c
Build market and search hunting dogs and build a house;
Transition make TP and search placer mines (no 125w)

Case 3: 100w
Dont make this strategie or find your way gl hf

Age 2:
collet 400w, build comanche TP and stable, send 700w for 3 homes, 1 barrack if need, in case you want play "standard way", search steel trapes when 700w arrive, WHAT? you just delay this useful upgrade for bit later and reversed 4 cdb 700w shipments order;

I said about not colleting 125 w for steel trapes soon hit age 2 cause you need that 125c and that time u spend colleting 125w (+5 to infinite wood if u didnt move vills back to food and coin in time) to be able for:
Make 5 huss in first batch and search Comanche Horse Breeding (150 f 150c) so your huss have 352 HP so far.
In case you want to be Aizamk, forgot about 700w 4 cdb shipments order and send cav HP upgrade after 700w, huss HP now is 400

Age 3:
Against dragoon skirm combo, again if you want be Aizamk, focus in hussar mass and search Comanche Mustangs (cav +10 speed 200w 200c) so hussar speed now is 7.425 from 6.75 and cuirassier from 6.25 to 6.875 (opponent dragoon speed 7.25) so opponent can't hit and run with dragoons vs huss no more, ofc you need micro well as Aizamk, spliting army very well to every side and dont fight with 10 hussars vs 15 or more dragoons mathematically you lose, you need some skirm too, i guess.

And ofc if you are in team game and you are in charge of raid, make comanche speed upgrade is useful to raid faster and without worrying about geting caught by opponent's hussar

If you are in Fortress age, that is better, you can add more cav upgrades, veteran hussar upgrade + cav combat shipment + arsenal up (cavalry cuirbadass), Hussar HP now is 400 (comanche up and cavalry HPs) +64+48+32=544 (cuirassier basic HP + cav combat + comanche up + cavalry cuirass 500+75+50+50=675) instead of fight dragoon with 400 HP Hussar only by staying colonial.

If you think hussar is op, if 1 cav batch can change the game destination so start this way :grin: , i will...
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Re: French Comanche native Allience BO

Post by Djigit »

@Diarouga @[Armag] diarouga
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

When I started reading this I thought it was pretty low tier strat, but I think you might have something here with the 384 hp hussar age 2. You know I think this might even be interesting to try with germany pure uhlan strats or russia cossack also. Can you post the hp stats of uhlan and cossak after commanche up?
I didnt know commanche horse breeding affected light inf hp, thats pretty neat!
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

AraGun wrote:When I started reading this I thought it was pretty low tier strat, but I think you might have something here with the 384 ->400 hp hussar age 2. You know I think this might even be interesting to try with germany pure uhlan strats or russia cossack also. Can you post the hp stats of uhlan and cossak after commanche up?
I didnt know commanche horse breeding affected light inf hp, thats pretty neat!

Cossack basic HP + comanche up + boyars = 225+22.5+33.75=281.25
Ulhan basic HP + comanche up + cavalry hitpoints= 190 (180) + 19 (18) + 28.5 (27)=237.5 (225)
My Youtube channel

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: French Comanche native Allience Build Order

Post by Hazza54321 »

yea same as russia with the cav hp up in age 1 + boyars , so add 22.5 to 281.25 (303.75) and thats fully upgraded age 2 coss with the commanche
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Are you sure that "light infantry" is not referring to coyote runners, etc.? Remember that skirm/bow type units are classified as ranged infantry.

This is a neat strat and again illustrates how underused natives are. There are some really good techs in the native tps - 12 bison from Cheyenne, 20% faster mining from Navajo, 15% faster training vils from Jesuits, etc.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Papist wrote:Are you sure that "light infantry" is not referring to coyote runners, etc.? Remember that skirm/bow type units are classified as ranged infantry.

This is a neat strat and again illustrates how underused natives are. There are some really good techs in the native tps - 12 bison from Cheyenne, 20% faster mining from Navajo, 15% faster training vils from Jesuits, etc.

U right, already fixed.
My Youtube channel

Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
ESO: WS6AR

Re: Franch & Comanche Alliance Build Order

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

I loved this playing as Ottoman on vanilla, was not as effective all the time but a nice change from jans. Spahi, Mams, Axe Riders and Native Cav archers in age 3 with a nice group of jan/falc in support.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Djigit wrote:@Diarouga @[Armag] diarouga

I won't even bother to say this strat is shit.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Djigit wrote:@Diarouga @[Armag] diarouga

I won't even bother to say this strat is shit.

I don't know why you saying is shit if i left alot options here , i am not saying dont send 4 cdbs or delay 700c to send cav combat first , cause i know people will think if is not "standard way" is shit, but huss 352 hp worth i suppose from first to the last fights (just comanche up) and about fight dragoon shirm combo with almost full huss, it doesn't make sense but it just a different and funny way to deal with them, u can just make dragoon with just 200 hp and less speed :grin: if you want to support shirm.
Just try it once and come say again " I won't even bother to say this strat is shit ", u probably will make it works with your pro flexibility to adapt the strategy 8-)
My Youtube channel

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Re: Franch & Comanche Alliance Build Order

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Just a quickly comparison, why british musk colonial agenda is good in british mirror? Of cource you must send musk upgrades to make worth it, how much worthwhile ? you can take 1 more shoot with musk hp upgrade and another 1 shoot with attack upgrade cause your opponent's musk die in 1 less shoot, otherwise hussar with 400 hp (comanche up and cav HP up) can take 14 hit from your opponent's huss instead of 11 (tank 3 hit), if you send team cav attack (worth it or not) opponent's huss die in 1 less hit, not talking vs ulhan and cossack,so you tank 4 hit.
My Youtube channel