Question about micro

Chile delpah
Crossbow
ESO: delpah

Question about micro

Post by delpah »

Hi everyone, I have a question... How can I improve my micro using xbow + pikeman ? I lost playing German vs Russia, and I feel I lost because of a bad micro, he had strelet + cossack and I thought xbow + pikeman would be a good idea... well I lost but I had about 400 militars and he had 300... so I need some advices, someone? thanks !

PD: Sorry my english
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Question about micro

Post by Kaiserklein »

Strelet + cossack is actually a good counter to xbow/pike. Basically cossacks will tank xbow shots and force the pikes to come in front to defend xbows, while strelets in the back will snipe down pikes. Your pikes will just dance a lot and die.
So it's not a surprise that you lost. Anyway, generally speaking when going bow pike, you want to be hit and running the cav and bringing your pikes last second to scare the cav away, then pulling them back. You can also put your pikes in cover mode while there's no cav to fight, so that they just tank twice as much at range.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

You will be able to receive far more help if you post recorded games that we can watch. Make sure to record all your games.
Pay more attention to detail.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Ttm paying off