Dreams

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Re: Dreams

Post by Jotunir »

Yukietty wrote:I was inside of my vein and was fighting with bacterias today (in my dream)
Are you concerned about hygiene in your daily life?
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

Post by Yukietti »

Jotunir wrote:
Yukietty wrote:I was inside of my vein and was fighting with bacterias today (in my dream)
not too much but yes the main reason why i saw that dream was that i was feeling sick that night i had sorethroat and stuff like that but after that dream i felt myself better in a strange way
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

Yukietty wrote:
Jotunir wrote:
not too much but yes the main reason why i saw that dream was that i was feeling sick that night i had sorethroat and stuff like that but after that dream i felt myself better in a strange way
Perhaps you did fight them ;)
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

Dolan straps the pelvis guard around his waist and places his hands on his hips. “Stay away from my penor, roastie!” he yells.

The roastie hisses at him, turns and slithers away.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Horsemen wrote:Dolan straps the pelvis guard around his waist and places his hands on his hips. “Stay away from my penor, roastie!” he yells.

I'm going to think really hard about Dolan all night so that I will induce myself to have a dream about Dolan. If that doesn't work then tomorrow I will spend all day reading old posts by Dolan and thinking about Dolan until all there is is Dolan. Maybe I will even dress up as Dolan. Perhaps then I will have a dream about Dolan, preferably lucid so that I may control what happens between Dolan and I.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Jam wrote:Maybe I will even dress up as Dolan.
I have some jogger cargo pants btw
Canada Jam
Jaeger

Post by Jam »

Last night I had a nightmare. I kept waking up only to find that I was still dreaming. I would try to get up and wake up for real. I got up and walked around and then as soon as I felt like I was about to wake up I found myself back in my bed suddenly "waking up" again. At one point a translucent shadow followed me around the room. This went on several times and the waking up felt vivid. Every time I woke up someone whispered in my ear "say you're sorry" and "I just wanted you to know the truth". Was it Dolan? Maybe. I am sorry Dolan, please don't haunt me.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

Jung stated the shadow to be the unknown dark side of the personality.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Horsemen wrote:Dolan straps the pelvis guard around his waist and places his hands on his hips. “Stay away from my penor, roastie!” he yells.

Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

roasties gonna toast
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

I dreamed about talking with an ex gf last night, even though I haven't seen her in 3 years. I guess I am looking for closure, the break up was nasty and I really cared for her. Obviously I will not contact her, but I wish she is happy.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I was lying in the grass and noticed a few metres away there was a pack of lions chilling in the grass too. So then I thought "how could I get up and get away from them without them noticing?" If I got up and walked they would have noticed and probably chased. If I just stayed put, they would have eventually noticed I was close by. So I just kept sweating over which move to make before they noticed me.
Eventually I solved it by waking up.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Can't put it into words but I kept snoozing to think about it. Basically some Pandora's box shit happened with a new technology that mapped out brain and what occurred was a total loss of free will (that I guess we had had) and it couldn't be stopped and somehow this meant the end of everyone human, maybe it was AI backed. I recall black black blackness overtaking all controls I had of my person until I could be nothing anymore but blackness but conscious blackness with no way to will anything else. In the same universe, I dreamt the life cycle was people born at 21 to mate and die at 25. There was a kind of "counter" that went up whenever anyone did any sort of action and once it got to a certain number you fuckin died and it wasn't a very high counter. So always this pain of trying to do a thing but sooner approaching a death, and spending these points to try to circumvent this inevitable end, only approaching the inevitable all the sooner
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt I was levitating horizontally in my bedroom, a little bit too close to the fan and it turned on by itself, so with great effort I pulled back to my bed and I woke up. The strange thing was that the fan was still on, even though it wasn't before I went to bed.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I was walking back home, going past a few slums where gypsies lived, it was nighttime. Then I noticed someone started running after me and when I looked back, I saw this hefty guy closing in and ready to plunge, probably wanted to rob me. So I pulled out a gun, shot him point blank in the head, he dropped to the ground and froze. For a few minutes, I just sat there thinking: so what now. How do I explain the gun, if I call the police? Kept pacing around. Maybe I could tell them he dropped the gun and I took it during the struggle and shot him with it. But they might have ways to estimate the distance from which the bullet entered the skull, they will realise I was at some distance when I fired the gun. So I decided to just not say anything, wait and see, maybe nobody saw me. It was dark outside and there was no one around.

I headed for my apartment, when I saw this girl that used to live here years ago, before she moved to another city where she had a house and a small business. Apparently she lost everything and came back to live with her parents. She looked at me and mumbled something. I was thinking 'wtf she looks the same as she did years ago'. Didn't understand what she said, so I pretended I reacted to what she said and just kept walking. Then once I got in the house, I woke up and got away with the murder.

It's head-scratching that it didn't dawn on me during the dream to question my assumption that I actually had a gun. If the dream had a realistic bias, then there was no way I could have had a gun. So there was no need to fret much about explaining the gun to the police. But the way things happened, the dream gave me a plausible escape and then I got stuck in that situation trying to explain the faulty realism of the dream, while still being in the dream. It would have been cool if I just waited for the police to come, told them I shot the guy in self-defence and when they'd ask me about the gun, I'd just grin, wave goodbye and wake up, leaving them dumbfounded, still stuck in that dream, still investigating the case.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

It was end of the world and everywhere was burning. Everyone was trying to get to the sanctuaries. Then I saw Angela Merkel also going there. I stopped her and talked to her in German then I said that ''I can fly a plane and we can escape from here if you can set one.'' She stopped for a while then said okay. We were in a small plane and I started to fly it. The view was amazing with orange, red and purple colours. Then we flew to the US.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

I have a recurring dream that my mouse doesn't glide well on my mousepad and it makes me anxious, in the dream.
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
No Flag DrWho42
Skirmisher

Post by DrWho42 »

had a dream the hotel had a 3D print. it dispensed a sheet of celery shaped like a little pig
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

I was in the airport. The sky was cloudless and shiny. The ground had the lightest green colour. My body was filled with full of adrenaline and I was so happy. There was a plane taking off and after seeing that I started to run to catch that. I was able to jump to the peak of the sky so I jumped and reached the bottom of one of the engines then the engines worked and pushed me frenetically away. I was rolling on the ground, it was really fun and I was laughing while rolling then I stood up and started to run all over the airport. The ground was the shiniest light green ever. The happiness were wandering in my veins and I was feeling it. Eventually I woke up and realised how droughty is my life.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Had a dream that I ordered a pair of glasses but when they arrived they were really tiny and weird looking and I got annoyed because I only get one free pair a year and I guess I forgot about the concept of returning goods
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag DrWho42
Skirmisher

Post by DrWho42 »

had a dream i was on a sinking airplane. salvador dali was there.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

So I was going back to my place, when I reached for my keys in the pocket and two coins fell out of it on a floor below: a 1 euro coin and another smaller one. A kid who was under the stairs quickly copped them and ran away back to his apartment. So I went to his apartment, knocked on the door and said: c'mon kid, give me that euro coin back, I keep it to unlock the shopping cart at the store. And the kid opened the door and gave me 500 euros and a bunch of coupons. Said: you can use them to get lots of things for free, TVs, fridges, furniture. I said: OK, here's the deal, I go and take the goods and sell them and we go fifty-fifty on the money. The kid didn't say anything but smirked as if he didn't really care about what I'd do with the stuff but found it funny that I took the whole thing so seriously. It's like the coupons were just some cards from a game that he had plenty of and couldn't care if he gave away some.
Canada Jam
Jaeger

Post by Jam »

Everybody had a dream about foxes last night.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

had several dreams over the last night

- I was staying over at XeeleeFlower and Goodspeed's place (but not their current house, in the dream they lived on/in a hill sort of. Not like Bilbo Baggins more like a multi-level house built into the surface of a hill). It was time to eat dinner and they were offering to reheat some square pizza in the microwave for me. I have pretty strong aversions to 1) square pizza, 2) reheated pizza, and 3) microwaves, which together overrode my politeness of being a guest and accepting the situation, so I took the square pizza and put it in the oven instead and essentially burnt it, so it wasn't very good but still an upgrade over the microwave thing. Also for reasons I don't understand Xeelee and Goodspeed had a really strange car. Imagine this car:

but instead of a hot dog it was like a wooden Japanese shrine, but an exceedingly fake one that was an advertisement for a sushi restaurant. Also Xeelee had a surgery scheduled to be turned into a fish (weird in the context of the sushi restaurant but trust me they're completely unrelated).

- I was talking to some people about literature and media and the conversation was getting a little snarky, and then they started bashing Tolkien by saying that he created a poor rip-off of Norse mythology which made me livid. I think these people were Dutch btw, not sure why I knew that

- I was sitting in a large cafeteria-like thing (but with colorful tables and fluffy seats) and talking to some people. I was in one corner, and there was a bar at the opposite corner. I was almost done with a cider (in my left hand) and had an unopened beer in my right, and somebody who I thought I knew but hadn't seen in a few years started talking to me. After waking up, I believe that this person doesn't actually exist or may be a composite of a few people. Anyway, she's interested in talking to me and asks if I want to go get a drink at the bar with her friends and I say sure. Keep in mind I already have a mostly finished drink in one hand and another unopened drink in the other.

Okay so I walk across the entire cafeteria and get to the bar, and that's when I look down and realize that I have an opened empty beer under my left arm. So what I thought was drink 2 in my right hand was actually drink 3, and drink 2 was under my arm, but I don't remember drinking it. I'm getting nervous, because what happened to drink 2? So I walk back into the cafeteria to see my friend (I don't order a new drink because remember drink 3 is still unopened) and I see these big puddles of slightly bubbly liquid across the entire place in a line from where I originated to the bar. I ask someone what's up and she says yeah some guy walked across the entire cafeteria dumping out a beer. Uh oh.

So then I go over to some workers who are mopping up one of the puddles and looking a little grumpy and offer to help clean up (without specifically admiting that I did anything wrong I think). As I'm cleaning one of the other workers says something to someone in another language that I don't understand, but he's clearly talking about me and unhappy about the situation, and I'm thinking "bro yeah I fucked up can we not make an entire thing about it though". Also for some reason people started throwing colored powders at each other (like they would for Holi (but they were doing it just because)) and making a bigger mess which made me think my spilled beer wasn't all that big a deal.
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Earlier this week I woke up in the middle of the night and typed this on my phone, I don't remember it at all

"Storm's l apartments like kk kitty"
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix