European politics

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Re: European politics

Post by knusch »

hmmm i wonder what this is gonna lead to....
what does the model say?@princeofcarthage

Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

knusch wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 21:27

It means that India is now a great power
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

lejend wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 17:59

How can Europeans compete
:hmm:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I'm confused I'm pretty sure london is in europe
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

boris said no
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

The UK is honourary Asia now, they even got an Asian PM
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

UK is basically a suburb of Mumbai at this point
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

knusch wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 21:27

Russia - Ukraine - West

The highest probability still goes to
win - loss - win
close 2nd is
loss - loss - loss
far 3rd is
win - loss - loss
almost non existent
loss - loss - win
loss - win - win
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

seems to me like loss-loss-win is the most likely if we were to include eastern european nato members in whatever "the west" is supposed to mean.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

The "West" is a demon and has to be exterminated, POC is to be installed as supreme leader as a consequence

so yeah, idk where your probabilities are coming from
Retired Contributor

harcha wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 08:59
seems to me like loss-loss-win is the most likely if we were to include eastern european nato members in whatever "the west" is supposed to mean.
By west I mean US and her Puppets. Eastern NATO members aren't included because they have a spine of their own. So even countries like Japan aren't considered as in the western bloc. Like how Saudi Arabia has been a long term US ally but its not like UK for example. Same is true for Eastern European NATO members.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

princeofcarthage wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 16:09
harcha wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 08:59
By west I mean US and her Puppets. Eastern NATO members aren't included because they have a spine of their own.
Doesn't this sort of negate the entire supposed justification of Russia's invasion lol
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Retired Contributor

Nope. You can be allied with US or side with them and still have own spine. No need to be a puppet.
Retired Contributor

How is inflation btw?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

sitting at a cozy 22%, we chilling out here
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Inflation only affects you if you consume
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Dolan wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 15:48
Inflation only affects you if you consume
I quit eating food about 3 months ago. kind of like cigs. I don't need to eat anymore and have saved so much money as a result of it
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I mean if you're someone living in the countryside and doing self-consumption with your own small farm and solar panels, you wouldn't care that inflation exists.
In my country a big chunk of people living in rural areas are outside the economy, because they live on what they produce.
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

If your salary is high enough, 10% inflation is not going to be a concern. In Germany, further, the minimum wage was planned to be adjusted this year anyway and went from roughly 10€ to 12€ per hour. Even with 10% inflation, it means that the poorest didn't actually suffer a real wage loss this year.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Here they subsidised energy bills (gas and electricity), as long as consumption is low or moderate
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Dolan wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 02:15
I mean if you're someone living in the countryside and doing self-consumption with your own small farm and solar panels, you wouldn't care that inflation exists.
In my country a big chunk of people living in rural areas are outside the economy, because they live on what they produce.
solar panels are expensive and need to be bought from the globalized economy that you'd be trying to dodge. as is farm equipment that would give you sufficient food to actually survive. living "off your own land" is literally harder and more work than being in the loop of capitalism. the reason we can feed people today is because of industrialized agriculture, it's difficult to live off the land without mechanization. I would know, they do the same "in my country" lol. what applies to few cannot apply to all
Garja wrote:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iNcog wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 17:05
Dolan wrote:
solar panels are expensive and need to be bought from the globalized economy that you'd be trying to dodge. as is farm equipment that would give you sufficient food to actually survive. living "off your own land" is literally harder and more work than being in the loop of capitalism. the reason we can feed people today is because of industrialized agriculture, it's difficult to live off the land without mechanization. I would know, they do the same "in my country" lol. what applies to few cannot apply to all
Yeah, that's true. Tho, if you look at the context, if you bought those before high inflation came, you basically dodged its effects and could now reap the benefits.
Some investmenst end up paying for themselves, if you have the foresight (and the money) to make them.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

Dolan wrote:
Is this why Romanians are so rich??
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Horsemen wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 07:34
Dolan wrote:
Is this why Romanians are so rich??
No, but that's why they have a big PPP
Slovenia Javon
Musketeer

Post by Javon »

In Slovenia, we have a price cap for electricity, gas, petrol, diesel and they removed some taxes for these commodities. I think they went too far with some of these, there is no incentive to conserve energy even a tiny bit. On the other hand, we had a change of government and they are undoing the previous government's tax reform, which among other things intended to adjust tax brackets for personal income tax based on inflation and would've increased standard deduction each year for the next 3 years. So the middle and upper class are again going to feel the brunt of this as real wages will fall. For those on minimum wage, they intend to increase the minimum wage 2 times in the coming 3 months, possibly 3 times.