May 19th, 2018
1 post • Page 1 of 1
The ESOC Weekend Tours Sup Cup #2!
- All times are in GMT.
- Tournament will begin at 15:00 GMT on Saturday, May 19th.
- Round of 64: 15:00 - 15:45
- Round of 32: 15:45 - 16:30
- Round of 16: 16:30 - 17:15
- Round of 08: 17:15 - 18:45
- Semi-finals: 18:45 - 20:15
- Finals: 20:15 - Till we get a winner!
- You can watch the tournament this Saturday on ESOCTV and ESOCTV2!
- Sign ups are open now! You can sign up using your My ESOC tab with your ESO username.
- Sign ups are will close on Thursday, May 17th at 18:30 GMT.
- Tournament seeding will be made using ESOC Patch Elo rating
- To participate in the event, you must be a member of the tournament discord and be present at the time of the event start!
- $150 USD distributed as $80 for 1st place, $40 for 2nd place, and $15 for 3rd/4th place.
- Exclusive forum badge
- During the course of a series, a player may not use a civilization twice.
- In a Best-of-3, 3 unique civilizations must be played if the series reaches game 3.
- In a Best-of-5, 5 unique civilizations must be played if the series reaches game 5.
- Players will freely pick their civilization in Game 1. After that, players alternatively pick their civilization, starting with the winner of Game 1.
All maps are listed in the order they are to be played in. Beginning with the Round of 16, players will ban a map from the map pool. The player with the higher seed will veto his map first.
- Round of 64 (Bo1): Kamchatka
- Round of 32 (Bo1): Manchuria
- Round of 16 (Bo1): Hudson Bay / Gran Chaco / Tibet
- Round of 8 (Bo3): Pampas Sierras / Klondike / Hudson Bay / Kamchatka / Alaska
- Semi-finals (Bo3): Florida / High Plains / Gran Chaco / Adirondacks / Arizona
- Finals (Bo5): Baja California / Fertile Crescent / Cascade Range / Bonnie Springs / Alaska / Manchac / Manchuria
- All games must be played on ESOC Patch.
- All results and recorded games must be reported using the match results submitter.
- You must be present in the tournament discord at 15:00 GMT on Saturday.
- All players must respect scheduled round timings. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- All players must coordinate with caster/co-caster to ensure smooth scheduling of casted matches.
- All other applicable ESOC tournament rules apply.
- Games will be played primarily on ESO; games that need to be played on GameRanger must be authorized by a tournament administrator. In case of unforeseen circumstances, casted games may need to be played on GameRanger.
- In case games need to be played on GameRanger, please have home cities and decks prepared!
- All players must adhere to the prospective tournament schedule. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- If you think your opponent somehow had an unfair advantage by using any exploits or mods, please PM one of the admins with the recorded game and screenshots.
- Admins reserve the right to disqualify any player(s) for failure to abide by the tournament rules. All admin decisions will be final.
- If you have any further questions, please ask in this thread!
ESOC Grand Tour
- This is the 5th event in 8 of Season 1.
- You can read more information on how Season 1 and the Playoffs will be run here.
- Here you can view the the current standings of Season 1.
- If you would like to contribute by funding future "Weekend Tours" you can donate here!
- While donating, please write the message "for weekend tours".
- Admins: @princeofcarthage & @Cometk
- Casters: @_H2O & @Interjection
Thank you everyone and enjoy!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest