Savegame Folder Issue

No Flag LKBL
Crossbow

Savegame Folder Issue

Post by LKBL »

Hello everyone,

I am running into an issue where I cannot alter or change anything in the Savegame (recorded game location) folder. I've tried adding recorded games, renaming existing recorded games, and even deleting them, but when I go to watch them in game it always lists Recorded Games 1-9. These 9 games do update correctly after playing games, I just have no ability to alter or add to the Savegame folder.

Another odd thing is that the Record Game 1-9 files in my Savegame folder are from older years 2013/14. I had the Recorded Game Renamer downloaded and when I view information about these games, they are different from the games I can launch recordings of in game (which are the most recently recorded games-2019). I have searched for possible other locations for the in game Record Game 1-9 files in the search bar, but it only pulls up the old files in Savegame.

I have tried launching Nilla and TAD but the issue exists for both.
I triple checked the names of the files and number of periods (the names follow the correct format).
I tried removing the Recorded Game Renamer (no change).

Any help solving this issue would be greatly appreciated as I am at a loss for what is going on here.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Savegame Folder Issue

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hello, perhaps you are looking into the documents folder of a different Windows user account than the game is?

Dive into C:/users and check the documents folder of other user accounts; it's probably going to be using the admin account.
No Flag LKBL
Crossbow

Post by LKBL »

I am in the main account and all the other C:/users folders are empty or only have a couple irrelevant items in them.

I am on Windows 7 if that helps. Let me know if any screenshots would be helpful in solving this issue.

Thank you!
No Flag LKBL
Crossbow

Post by LKBL »

Issue was solved by uninstalling, creating a new windows profile/user and installing the game on it.

FYI - for anyone else who experiences this issue.