User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 739
ESO: Aykin

08 May 2019, 17:02

Result
Attachments
[EP6 SP] Tit[DU] vs iamturk[RU] - ESOC Kamchatka.age3yrec
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 29 times
ESOC Kamchatka
ESOC Kamchatka
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.0
Length: 20 minutes
[EP6 SP] Tit[BR] vs iamturk[DU] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(1 MiB) Downloaded 43 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.0
Length: 17 minutes
[EP6 SP] Tit[IN] vs iamturk[IN] - Deccan.age3yrec
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
Deccan
Deccan
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.0
Length: 31 minutes
[EP6 SP] iamturk[SI] vs Tit[OT] - UIx New England.age3yrec
(950.18 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
New England
New England
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.0
Length: 9 minutes
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 739
ESO: Aykin

08 May 2019, 17:03

gg turki for india mirror
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 3436

08 May 2019, 17:09

high lvl series as expected ggs
No Flag Imperial Noob
Lancer
Posts: 605
Location: dormant

08 May 2019, 17:10

that was fun

160 or so dead villagers on Deccan was quite a slaughter :wood: :wood: :wood:
Australia Kawapasaka
Tournament Admin
Posts: 737
Location: Wales (new, south)

08 May 2019, 17:14

Seeing that ceasefire come out, then seeing the side walled off, then realising Turk couldn't even siege to get out, was quite an experience.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
Posts: 7911
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

08 May 2019, 17:16

He called it
Attachments
sirmusket analysis.jpg
sirmusket analysis.jpg (17.56 KiB) Viewed 828 times
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Greece BrookG
Tournament Admin
Posts: 1381
ESO: BrookG
Location: not Amsterdam

08 May 2019, 17:20

That India mirror was top tournament throw by iamturk, well played both!
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
User avatar
India gh0st
Lancer
Posts: 899
ESO: gh0st007
Location: India

08 May 2019, 18:09

b..b..but turk had better mechanics than Kaiser?
User avatar
Brazil look
Lancer
Posts: 591
ESO: LoOk_tOm
Location: Brasil, UK

08 May 2019, 18:34

wtf turk loses for tit?
tit so bad
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
User avatar
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
Posts: 353
ESO: Mosx
Location: Viareggio,Italy

08 May 2019, 21:41

gg
Never give up
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 9022
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

09 May 2019, 08:48

I'm impressed by Tit. First he defaults Garja, without using Indians. Then he beats the Turk, using Indians but once. It's as if he's bent space and time.
Effective ESOC Patch notes

Blue-haired girl being slain

'This is no declaration, I just thought I'd let you know goodbye'
Said the hero in the story
'It is mightier than swords. I could kill you sure, but I could only make you cry with these words'
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9961
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

09 May 2019, 09:05

"He really is worth nothing. He is still happy that he got a walk over vs me but he is not in the position to beat turk let alone snowww anyway. So he might as well cut the crap right now."
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6430
ESO: PrinceofBabu

09 May 2019, 10:07

Kaiserklein wrote:He called it

Rip bloser our fallen brother being called a noob
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7921
ESO: Garja

09 May 2019, 11:04

[Armag] diarouga wrote:"He really is worth nothing. He is still happy that he got a walk over vs me but he is not in the position to beat turk let alone snowww anyway. So he might as well cut the crap right now."

My points still stands. Also I really don't care. If he qualifies I have the chance to play vs him in LAN and meet him in person :flowers:
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9961
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

09 May 2019, 11:41

Garja wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:"He really is worth nothing. He is still happy that he got a walk over vs me but he is not in the position to beat turk let alone snowww anyway. So he might as well cut the crap right now."

My points still stands. Also I really don't care. If he qualifies I have the chance to play vs him in LAN and meet him in person :flowers:

What makes you think you will have the chance to play vs him?
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4118
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

09 May 2019, 11:44

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Garja wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:"He really is worth nothing. He is still happy that he got a walk over vs me but he is not in the position to beat turk let alone snowww anyway. So he might as well cut the crap right now."

My points still stands. Also I really don't care. If he qualifies I have the chance to play vs him in LAN and meet him in person :flowers:

What makes you think you will have the chance to play vs him?
Everyone can hop on a LAN computer and play.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9961
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

09 May 2019, 11:53

edeholland wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

What makes you think you will have the chance to play vs him?
Everyone can hop on a LAN computer and play.

That's if Tit agrees to play.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7921
ESO: Garja

09 May 2019, 11:55

Of course
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 739
ESO: Aykin

09 May 2019, 12:04

if I come, why not
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6430
ESO: PrinceofBabu

09 May 2019, 12:11

jesus christ that india mirror, just rewatched and it was so retarded lol
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 739
ESO: Aykin

09 May 2019, 12:12

mental game
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1563
ESO: Lukas_L99
Location: Frankfurt

09 May 2019, 13:13

edeholland wrote:Everyone can hop on a LAN computer and play.


How many comps to play/practice are there?
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4118
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

09 May 2019, 13:23

Lukas_L99 wrote:
edeholland wrote:Everyone can hop on a LAN computer and play.


How many comps to play/practice are there?
There were 8 computers on a separate network(so they don't interfere with the casting/tournament network) when I was there. However, Inter said they had to use some of those for management tasks, so I imagine there will be 5-7 available.

When there are no tournament games going on, you could probably use the tournament computers for practicing.

Forum Info

Return to “Lower Bracket Round 5”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest