France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Crossbow
Posts: 18

30 Jul 2020, 10:41

yesterday I started the game, it was time for the 1st shippment, so I clicked on the 3 vills (france) and then, a weird bug happened, when I clicked on it, the shippment didn't load, still said i got 1 shippment, but when i retried to click on it, it said that i already sent this card (and the card was darker, like if I already send it) so I wonder if this bug already happen to someone on this game as long as I've never heard something about that :')
User avatar
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
Posts: 280
ESO: Blastkiller
Location: Italia/Isernia

31 Jul 2020, 01:49

Something similar has happened to me too, tad version, with India several times and in more games where I try to send the fencing or riding school card and the expedition begins, but the shipment does not arrive only, unlike you, the expedition give it back to me
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
User avatar
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger
Posts: 2367

31 Jul 2020, 03:15

India can have that problem if they are maxed out on vils but have one left in que, so it like you had planned to make several villagers but then send a card and got a free one it would mean that last vill will not create and hold up any cards until you delete it. It sounds like its a different case though

I have been seeing some range bugs on EP lately like caravels shooting half the map away to kill a unit it started to shoot at.
Latvia harcha
Howdah
Posts: 1228
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

31 Jul 2020, 03:50

howlingwolfpaw wrote:I have been seeing some range bugs on EP lately like caravels shooting half the map away to kill a unit it started to shoot at.

not unique to EP
User avatar
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger
Posts: 2367

31 Jul 2020, 04:48

oh ,i just assumed because I have never seen that happen in any of my games on RE
User avatar
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
Posts: 604
ESO: Moltke
Location: Your mothers room

31 Jul 2020, 07:21

Bro no offense but I don't wanna hear this, I want exploits, hacks, things to cheat other players with. Tell me that please.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Image
User avatar
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
Posts: 280
ESO: Blastkiller
Location: Italia/Isernia

31 Jul 2020, 20:12

howlingwolfpaw wrote:India can have that problem if they are maxed out on vils but have one left in que, so it like you had planned to make several villagers but then send a card and got a free one it would mean that last vill will not create and hold up any cards until you delete it. It sounds like its a different case though

I have been seeing some range bugs on EP lately like caravels shooting half the map away to kill a unit it started to shoot at.

It has happened to me many times for the caravels too
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
User avatar
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
Posts: 280
ESO: Blastkiller
Location: Italia/Isernia

31 Jul 2020, 20:13

Cocaine wrote:Bro no offense but I don't wanna hear this, I want exploits, hacks, things to cheat other players with. Tell me that please.

Hope you won't find me if you try to use hack 21
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
User avatar
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
Posts: 149
ESO: Templer12

31 Jul 2020, 21:03

In one game on Yucatan is started without an explorer.
User avatar
United States of America 007Salt
Skirmisher
Posts: 167
ESO: bittersalt123
Location: Everywhere and nowhere

31 Jul 2020, 21:33

I've never seen that bug with over a decade of playing this game lol

Sounds like your opponent figured out a new way to be an elite haxors.
Liquor-Lanche!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfCrnhRCIgw

never ending bs
User avatar
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
Posts: 604
ESO: Moltke
Location: Your mothers room

01 Aug 2020, 02:29

Blastkiller wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Bro no offense but I don't wanna hear this, I want exploits, hacks, things to cheat other players with. Tell me that please.

Hope you won't find me if you try to use hack 21


I hope I find your mom tho.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Image
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Crossbow
Posts: 18

01 Aug 2020, 09:54

007Salt wrote:I've never seen that bug with over a decade of playing this game lol

Sounds like your opponent figured out a new way to be an elite haxors.


well actually I was making a comp stomp with a friend so it can't be that
User avatar
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
Posts: 280
ESO: Blastkiller
Location: Italia/Isernia

01 Aug 2020, 11:13

Cocaine wrote:
Blastkiller wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Bro no offense but I don't wanna hear this, I want exploits, hacks, things to cheat other players with. Tell me that please.

Hope you won't find me if you try to use hack 21


I hope I find your mom tho.

I was ironic lol anyway I'm a pacifist so thank you
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
User avatar
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
Posts: 604
ESO: Moltke
Location: Your mothers room

01 Aug 2020, 19:14

Blastkiller wrote:
Cocaine wrote:
Show hidden quotes


I hope I find your mom tho.

I was ironic lol anyway I'm a pacifist so thank you


Ima vagitarian
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Image

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest