United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team

13 Jan 2021, 14:06

A cap to a great event this past weekend with the conclusion of the ESOC Goodhouse Cup! Peaking at 750 live concurrent viewers this Sunday, a congratulations is owed to @Hazza54321 for a well-fought match, taking the Finals series victory over @Kaiserklein with a score of 4-3. A thank you to everyone who contributed big or small to our donation goal throughout the course of the tournament. Our little community managed to raise over $1800 for Cedric's upcoming operation. A special thanks is owed to one Yuria of Londor, who contributed $1400 by the end of the tournament.

The fight is not over. We recommend that if you haven't already, to read Mr. Cedric Good House's story. A Knowledge Keeper of Lakota traditions, Cedric contributed his expertise to inform a more faithful remastering of our favorite game. While the Goodhouse Cup is over, Cedric's GoFundMe campaign is not. Contributions at any level would not go without appreciation.

Again, a huge thank you to all our donors, players, casters, and viewers for a successful event. Our collective dedication is what has allowed this community to persevere throughout the years. Here's to more great events and an exciting future for the ESOCommunity!
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team

13 Jan 2021, 14:07

Special thank you @Jerimuno. Without your tip this event might not have happened.
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

16 Jan 2021, 11:44

Having a community as awesome as this should not be taken for granted. I salute everybody who contributed to this and other great events!
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

16 Jan 2021, 12:13

Whens the money going on the go fund me?
Challenger_Macro wrote:Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.

Mussolini wrote:I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky

Forum Info

Return to “News”