This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
User avatar
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer
Posts: 749

13 Jun 2018, 19:57

vardar wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:Spain firing their coach 1 day before the world cup LUL


what for? If you know ofc

Their coach signed a contract to manage Real Madrid after the world cup. The Spanish FA president felt he went behind their back and wasn't honest so he felt there was no trust anymore and decided to sack him. Bit of a stupid decision considering its 1 day till the world cup starts.
Image
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 962
ESO: Lukas_L99
Location: Frankfurt

13 Jun 2018, 20:04

vardar wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:Spain firing their coach 1 day before the world cup LUL


what for? If you know ofc


Apparently cause he agreed on becoming Real Madrid's coach after the WC, behind the back of the national team's managers or whatever. I still don't understand that and think it's a dumb move.
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7563
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

13 Jun 2018, 20:21

Spaniards aren't exactly known for their intelligence.
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2034
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

14 Jun 2018, 10:45

11?
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1209
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger Id: 665696

14 Jun 2018, 16:08

.
Attachments
IMG1109815066.jpg
IMG1109815066.jpg (77.03 KiB) Viewed 344 times
User avatar
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer
Posts: 749

14 Jun 2018, 17:00

Amazing opening game for Russia, don't think the same could be said of Saudi Arabia though as they were absolutely dreadful. Thought i was watching a Sunday league team
Image
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 566

14 Jun 2018, 17:02

InsectPoison wrote:Amazing opening game for Russia, don't think the same could be said of Saudi Arabia though as they were absolutely dreadful. Thought i was watching a Sunday league team

Can't tell if russia played well or if arabia was that bad . Golovin impressed me
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7563
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

14 Jun 2018, 17:33

rsy wrote:.
Goodspeed, is that you!?
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
Posts: 966
ESO: Pikilic
Location: a long way from home
GameRanger Id: 7497456

14 Jun 2018, 17:34

What a match! What a surprise! What a Golovin! What a Cherychev! Wonderful goals!

What is noticeable, is the efficiency of the Russians, often dangerous when attacking, and Arabians trying to play like big teams with a pleasant playstyle but inefficient
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 566

14 Jun 2018, 17:47

P i k i l i c wrote:What a match! What a surprise! What a Golovin! What a Cherychev! Wonderful goals!

What is noticeable, is the efficiency of the Russians, often dangerous when attacking, and Arabians trying to play like big teams with a pleasant playstyle but inefficient

WHAT ? efficiency of the russians ? when u have a shocking defense u are going to score... and please explain me when did arabia play like a big , i must have watched a totally dif game . Arabia doesn't have any build up they had one mini chance and that was it .
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Lancer
Posts: 902
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger Id: 2106182

14 Jun 2018, 17:48

Wait them to face a decent side,im quite interested will they perform the same way they did today.
Image
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
Posts: 966
ESO: Pikilic
Location: a long way from home
GameRanger Id: 7497456

14 Jun 2018, 18:33

sergyou wrote:
P i k i l i c wrote:What a match! What a surprise! What a Golovin! What a Cherychev! Wonderful goals!

What is noticeable, is the efficiency of the Russians, often dangerous when attacking, and Arabians trying to play like big teams with a pleasant playstyle but inefficient

WHAT ? efficiency of the russians ? when u have a shocking defense u are going to score... and please explain me when did arabia play like a big , i must have watched a totally dif game . Arabia doesn't have any build up they had one mini chance and that was it .

:hmm: you misunderstand, let me explain then:
First, 5 goals on 13 attempts is what I call efficiency
Second, if you read my comment again you see that I said "Arabians trying to play like big teams". try is the key word here, I never said Arabia played well. I however meant that their playstyle was more based on possession and passes.
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 566

14 Jun 2018, 18:45

P i k i l i c wrote:
sergyou wrote:
P i k i l i c wrote:What a match! What a surprise! What a Golovin! What a Cherychev! Wonderful goals!

What is noticeable, is the efficiency of the Russians, often dangerous when attacking, and Arabians trying to play like big teams with a pleasant playstyle but inefficient

WHAT ? efficiency of the russians ? when u have a shocking defense u are going to score... and please explain me when did arabia play like a big , i must have watched a totally dif game . Arabia doesn't have any build up they had one mini chance and that was it .

:hmm: you misunderstand, let me explain then:
First, 5 goals on 13 attempts is what I call efficiency
Second, if you read my comment again you see that I said "Arabians trying to play like big teams". try is the key word here, I never said Arabia played well. I however meant that their playstyle was more based on possession and passes.


Thats not efficiency thats normal vs such a week team, efficiency would be like 5 shots 3 goals but its debatable . i Don't know where u saw their playstyle beeing based on possession when they couldn't cross the halfway line with build up play the only thing they could do was break aways because they had 2 players with decent pace .
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13625
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

14 Jun 2018, 18:52

Creating many chances is normal vs a weak team. Scoring a high percentage of them is still pretty efficient.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 566

14 Jun 2018, 19:18

momuuu wrote:Creating many chances is normal vs a weak team. Scoring a high percentage of them is still pretty efficient.

so 38% shot efficiency is beeing efficient ?
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Lancer
Posts: 902
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger Id: 2106182

14 Jun 2018, 19:44

sergyou wrote:
momuuu wrote:Creating many chances is normal vs a weak team. Scoring a high percentage of them is still pretty efficient.

so 38% shot efficiency is beeing efficient ?
Attachments
aYFRj-580x435.jpg
aYFRj-580x435.jpg (73.65 KiB) Viewed 240 times
Image
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Lancer
Posts: 902
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger Id: 2106182

14 Jun 2018, 19:47

Celtics efficiency is 40 % here,is this efficient or not ?
Image
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2034
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

14 Jun 2018, 20:03

The Arabs looked decent in the first 10 minutes, after that they got tamed by the Russian bear!

One of the better openers IMO.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 566

14 Jun 2018, 20:04

Sargsyan wrote:
sergyou wrote:
momuuu wrote:Creating many chances is normal vs a weak team. Scoring a high percentage of them is still pretty efficient.

so 38% shot efficiency is beeing efficient ?

yup thats efficiency they were playing vs a very strong side and had 5 total shots and 2 goals, when your playing a very weak side like arabia u shoot 13 times u score 5 goals thats called beeing superior to your oponent .
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Lancer
Posts: 902
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger Id: 2106182

14 Jun 2018, 20:09

sergyou wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:
Show hidden quotes

yup thats efficiency they were playing vs a very strong side and had 5 total shots and 2 goals, when your playing a very weak side like arabia u shoot 13 times u score 5 goals thats called beeing superior to your oponent .

Im not talking about how strong or how weak are the teams,u talked about percentages above and i wanted to show u these stats
Image
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13625
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

14 Jun 2018, 20:53

sergyou wrote:
momuuu wrote:Creating many chances is normal vs a weak team. Scoring a high percentage of them is still pretty efficient.

so 38% shot efficiency is beeing efficient ?

Yes. Do you even watch football bro?

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 566

14 Jun 2018, 21:04

momuuu wrote:
sergyou wrote:
momuuu wrote:Creating many chances is normal vs a weak team. Scoring a high percentage of them is still pretty efficient.

so 38% shot efficiency is beeing efficient ?

Yes. Do you even watch football bro?

Show a point and dont ask stupid questions like that i prolly watch more Football than u do
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13625
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

14 Jun 2018, 21:08

sergyou wrote:
momuuu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yes. Do you even watch football bro?

Show a point and dont ask stupid questions like that i prolly watch more Football than u do

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=league_shots

5 goals in 13 shots is an insane statistic.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7563
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

14 Jun 2018, 21:11

Did Ronaldo lose out on any penalties and start crying yet?
User avatar
Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
Posts: 2741
ESO: KINGofOsmane
Location: Walling Town

15 Jun 2018, 00:54

zoom wrote:Did Ronaldo lose out on any penalties and start crying yet?

ups did i miss something?
Attachments
ronaldo-euro-2016-trophy.png
ronaldo-euro-2016-trophy.png (382.4 KiB) Viewed 177 times
Image
"gua has good mechanics" GiBthedurrty 2017
"i am top 5 NA" Gibthedurrty 2018
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest