my first encounter smoking greens

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Re: my first encounter smoking greens

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

iwillspankyou wrote:thx for your caring for me - I appreciate it @JakeyBoyTH
I made this thread to give some experiences for first try! Tbo it was not a good one! I think this message also has to ge told. The "high" is making you reallly slow, but if you have problem sleeping, or pains - This drug can help you!!

I'm not helping I just want attention
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

cannot die from weed - that is what I told myself - as the puls was raising - . Not a good feeling - but I have seen to much on you tube to be really scared.

Well actually contradictory to popular belief weed causes as much risk to cancer as normal smoking
Only if you don't vape it
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

you can also eat it
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

benj89 wrote:... either you start panicking and you sweat/feel terrible/could puke for the next hour.

smoking for 6 years now, never puked or saw anybody puking or heard of anybody puking while/after smoking weed. if thats the case, theres sth srsly wrong with u or ur weed dude :)
Lancer

umeu wrote:you can also eat it

oarr snort it thru a straw
Lancer

iwillspankyou wrote:Did you read my post @gh0st It was more like a nightmare - with a happy ending - I got to sleep bette :export:

lol dis sounds like when i lost my virginity :P
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

I want to know how the Matrix would have gone if in the famous Red/Blue Pill scene Neo powdered the pills and snorted both of them at the same time...
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:
benj89 wrote:... either you start panicking and you sweat/feel terrible/could puke for the next hour.

smoking for 6 years now, never puked or saw anybody puking or heard of anybody puking while/after smoking weed. if thats the case, theres sth srsly wrong with u or ur weed dude :)

I've seen few people puking at parties due to oversmoking, although the weed was probably shit. Actually it was probably cause by hashish, which is trash in France. Never got a good high from it. By the way, you know people can simply puke because they're stressed/panicked, right?
And I, among with close friends, experienced some sorts of panick attack/sweating/need to rest when we experienced some intense weed and smoked way too fast when we started.
One simple test you can do: pick a strong weed, and next time you're with friends who don't smoke regularly do this (some sort of popular "game" to get high fast): 3-4 people, share a joint and keep smoking while holding your hits, the last one who hold wins. You might quickly see people with cold sweat/need to puke or whatever, often comes with not being able to deal with a quick high.
Anyway if you never experienced any discomfort with weed, to me that's because you never tried to smoke a lot in a short period of time. Or you had an insane tolerance from start. I've never heard of anyone not experiencing that at least once, including heavy smokers (ie few joints daily for years)
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Croatia ecstasy_master
Crossbow
ESO: ecstasy_master

Post by ecstasy_master »

LOOL weed mixed with ecstasy is something u want to try or u could use heroin instead of ecstasy if you want to get super fucked up,anyway drugs for life!!
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

@iwillspankyou you said your having difficulties to get into nice nightsleep.
Yr not obligated to share but if I ask why, and you respond with some kind of situation/problem issue, I think it's better to somehow handle that, then uncomfortably, quickly smoke a joint out of the window. Heavy smoking does make you paranoide btw.
Take care girl!
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98