India boks
Crossbow
ESO: boks_

26 Nov 2017, 21:46

I found while in a match that the turkeys on hispaniola when shrined don't gather around the shrine.
Only the strating ones gather around.
European Union jesus3
Lancer

26 Nov 2017, 21:47

yes that's a thing
some random motivational quote
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic

26 Nov 2017, 21:53

But Japan is still OP on Hispaniola, kynesie won like 98% of his games as Japan here
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
ESO: Tedere12

26 Nov 2017, 22:04

only because kynesie is a good water player
"Well, now you are playing otto, but tommorow you might become a rapist, or a serial killer" -VaneStoilov

France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic

26 Nov 2017, 22:15

Right. I should have said thats its far from being a desperate situation for Japan
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

26 Nov 2017, 22:24

boks wrote:I found while in a match that the turkeys on hispaniola when shrined don't gather around the shrine.

Well, you can't herd these hunts, so it makes sense that you can't shrine them either. Basically they just don't move. You have the same on rockies (and maybe on patagonia starting hunts? Not sure about shrines there).
Now whether it's a bug or intended, only god and microsoft knows. It's pretty shit either way, and probably deserves to be removed
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP: lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

26 Nov 2017, 22:24

garja fix plz
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

26 Nov 2017, 23:06

Patagonia ones wander abit so they attract
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
European Union jesus3
Lancer

27 Nov 2017, 00:22

Kaiserklein wrote:
boks wrote:I found while in a match that the turkeys on hispaniola when shrined don't gather around the shrine.

Well, you can't herd these hunts, so it makes sense that you can't shrine them either. Basically they just don't move. You have the same on rockies (and maybe on patagonia starting hunts? Not sure about shrines there).
Now whether it's a bug or intended, only god and microsoft knows. It's pretty shit either way, and probably deserves to be removed

thats more like it
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

27 Nov 2017, 10:31

Hazza54321 wrote:Patagonia ones wander abit so they attract

Ah yeah, it's on nilla that theh don't move at all
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP: lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
ESO: EAGLEMUT

27 Nov 2017, 11:41

jesus3 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

thats more like it

I would be very surprised if anyone at Microsoft knew. At best they'd tell you to contact a certain non-existent studio they've disbanded themselves years ago.
European Union jesus3
Lancer

27 Nov 2017, 13:55

jesus3 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

thats more like it

@EAGLEMUT now thats more like it

Forum Info

Return to “General”