Crazy games to share?

United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Crazy games to share?

Post by SoldieR »

Don't know if you all know, but rifle rider also have the heavy Cav tag so goons have their bonus damage vs then bit RR don't have bonus vs goons
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Crazy games to share?

Post by _venox_ »

incog wrote:
wickedcossack wrote:
not in Korea, where the real starcraft is played. :p

not the foreigner treaty play you always see, nubs hiding behind static defense and mech / swarm hosts. korean game play is x20 more dynamic and a treat to watch, unlike foreignercraft

though +1 and +1 to bart about turtle. its all about adapting to these turtle nubs. unfortunately sometimes you have a long time to do so

E: like this game which made me want to uninstall

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... =en-US&amp'GameID=391d0ca3-85d3-4816-bdef-10c826af80b7&'sFlag=2&'md=ZS_Supremacy
Did he wall so hard? What happened during the middle third of the game where you had all the army and he had none? Howd you let him age? Try to remember where and when your advantage is gone and how to fix that.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France iNcog
Ninja

Crazy games to share?

Post by iNcog »

i took the entire map and made sure he had no shrines on the map

thing is he put up like 3 TCs and like 2 or 3 castles (all right next to each other). so i wasn't arsed to siege that shit until i had cannons. so i boomed while taking map while aging to IV for cannons and then did a number on his base until my eco was still shitty (no real eco cards in my deck) and then just resigned out of exasperation when i lost the final fight
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Crazy games to share?

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

iamsoldier wrote:Don''t know if you all know, but rifle rider also have the heavy Cav tag so goons have their bonus damage vs then bit RR don''t have bonus vs goons
I did not actually know that.