Conquerer999 vs RSY

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Conquerer999 vs RSY

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hey guys! Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here.

The deadline for this round is the 30th of April

Map Pool:
1) ESOC Thar Desert
2) ESOC Tassili
3) ESOC Baja California
4) ESOC Mendocino
5) ESOC Manchuria

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during the round of 64. More information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=237&t=10160#p219495

Conquerer999, the player with the highest 1v1 ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

@dicktator_
@rsy
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Re: Conquerer999 vs blasdg/RSY

Post by dicktator_ »

I veto Thar Desert
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

@MCJim @Mr_Bramboy
we played one of our games but then i couldn't continue. Blasdg has to leave for work later on today tho and will be back Thursday 15 GMT. We have both decided we could try to play our games then instead of right now. Can u guys give us an extra day?
No Flag mymF_blasdg
Crossbow

Post by mymF_blasdg »

For me it would be fine to play on thursday, dunno, but admins gotta decide :P
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

blasdg and rsy same person confirmed
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Sorry, but Thursday is too late. You will have to play the games today (Tuesday). If that doesn't work, the winner of the first game will advance. Please submit the recorded game and one random recorded game so the tool accepts your result.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Sorry, but Thursday is too late. You will have to play the games today (Tuesday). If that doesn't work, the winner of the first game will advance. Please submit the recorded game and one random recorded game so the tool accepts your result.

Fucking esoc lol. I won but I gave blasdg my word so I forfeit.
Can u be bothered to explain why you wouldn't budge on giving one extra day? @bonerboy
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

rsy wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Sorry, but Thursday is too late. You will have to play the games today (Tuesday). If that doesn't work, the winner of the first game will advance. Please submit the recorded game and one random recorded game so the tool accepts your result.

Fucking esoc lol. I won but I gave blasdg my word so I forfeit.
Can u be bothered to explain why you wouldn't budge on giving one extra day? @bonerboy

Because it's two days and the round ended two days ago. The extension is two days maximum.
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

lol what a stupid reason to DQ people
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Idk it sucks but you gotta draw a line somewhere, else people will just try to extend it more and more
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

__Uhlan__ wrote:lol what a stupid reason to DQ people

It's not a DQ, it's an admin loss because the games weren't played in time. As Lukas said, you have to draw a line somewhere, and in this case playing the series four days after the deadline is unacceptable.

@mymF_blasdg @dicktator_ Please start scheduling ASAP!
No Flag mymF_blasdg
Crossbow

Re: Conquerer999 vs blasdg

Post by mymF_blasdg »

Hey, calm down everyone, everything will be fine!

1st: I didnt even know that we are already 2 days behind the deadline since we specifically agreed on playing at the exact time today at 5 GMT and I sincerely thought the deadline was at this Wednesday. Huge mistake from our side then but then again the week was extremely hectic for me.
2nd: Please dont take this as an insult or anything, but RSY had to go so technically it was not my fault since I was there to play. But thats not what I am really interested in, I think your original ruling is extremely dumb. Who cares who won the first game? Like what? The person who refuses to play (for whatever reasons) should ALWAYS be the person who loses the round, simply because its his/her fault that the next games cant be played. If this "who wins first goes on" is official ruling then it needs to be changed asap since its just stupid.
3rd: Im sure RSY would have won one of the next two games since I am very rusty at the moment. I am kinda occupied again on the weekend so I would like to wait until today evening/night (Im in germany) and would offer my place to RSY. If you want, you can play since you have way better chances vs conquerer, maybe the games will be streamed at the weekend and you would enable more interesting games for sure. Its quite the honorous move to mention that you actually gave me your word and I like that, so I would repay the favour on behalf of more interesting games. If you dont want to play or dont respond until tomorrow, I will start scheduling asap.

Please dont make troubles mods, I know its kinda bullshit but the worst part would be losing active players in this game.

Out,
taunt 48!

(Btw can someone tell me why my standard taunts dont work anymore???)
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

I can say from experience that showing too much leniency in tournaments is bad, and if I and the other treaty admins had this attitude during the Treaty Team Brawl a lot of conflicts could have been avoided. It sucks but don't blame the administration.

IDK what time zone you're in, I'm in EST but I'll just use GMT since it's standard. I am free tomorrow (pref after 16 gmt), Thurday afternoon (has to be after 19:30 GMT), Friday afternoon (17 GMT or later), and most of the weekend (Saturday can be any time but Sunday has to be after 19 GMT).
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Round deadlines are bolded in topic opening post. I don't know how this is confusing.
Play, or you are out, quite simple.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

mymF_blasdg wrote:Hey, calm down everyone, everything will be fine!

1st: I didnt even know that we are already 2 days behind the deadline since we specifically agreed on playing at the exact time today at 5 GMT and I sincerely thought the deadline was at this Wednesday. Huge mistake from our side then but then again the week was extremely hectic for me.
2nd: Please dont take this as an insult or anything, but RSY had to go so technically it was not my fault since I was there to play. But thats not what I am really interested in, I think your original ruling is extremely dumb. Who cares who won the first game? Like what? The person who refuses to play (for whatever reasons) should ALWAYS be the person who loses the round, simply because its his/her fault that the next games cant be played. If this "who wins first goes on" is official ruling then it needs to be changed asap since its just stupid.
3rd: Im sure RSY would have won one of the next two games since I am very rusty at the moment. I am kinda occupied again on the weekend so I would like to wait until today evening/night (Im in germany) and would offer my place to RSY. If you want, you can play since you have way better chances vs conquerer, maybe the games will be streamed at the weekend and you would enable more interesting games for sure. Its quite the honorous move to mention that you actually gave me your word and I like that, so I would repay the favour on behalf of more interesting games. If you dont want to play or dont respond until tomorrow, I will start scheduling asap.

Please dont make troubles mods, I know its kinda bullshit but the worst part would be losing active players in this game.

Out,
taunt 48!

Thanks for the offer, I'll take you up on that and play conq.
@dicktator_ I am available all weekend and nights starting Thursday night.
Does Saturday 3 GMT sound good to you?
I'm GMT -5.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

I'll put up the rec ASAP
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

rsy wrote:
mymF_blasdg wrote:Hey, calm down everyone, everything will be fine!

Out,
taunt 48!

Thanks for the offer, I'll take you up on that and play conq.
@dicktator_ I am available all weekend and nights starting Thursday night.
Does Saturday 3 GMT sound good to you?
I'm GMT -5.

3 GMT saturday works.
Howdah
EWT

Re: Conquerer999 vs RSY

Post by dicktator_ »

Don't forget your veto btw. I vetoed Thar Desert.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Re: Conquerer999 vs RSY

Post by rsy »

I veto Baja Cali

So map pool is:
-Tassili
-Mendocino
-Manchuria