Butifle vs duolckrad

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Butifle vs duolckrad

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
Googol wrote:Ok, im done with this.

If people really think i cheated those games vs duck.

I forfeit, let duck advance.

You literally streamed the games lol no one thinks you cheat except perhaps umeu, but he thinks everyone cheats.

Quote me where i accused him of cheating. Im just asking if hes amirmohammed. Because in my mind that acc was linked to a cheater, and when i saw this acc not too long ago, it still had same ip. But if its a different person now, i never accused that person of cheating. So stop being silly. Its funny youre saying i accuse everyone of cheating while you are always arguing more than half of the top players cheat.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
gibson wrote:

You literally streamed the games lol no one thinks you cheat except perhaps umeu, but he thinks everyone cheats.

Quote me where i accused him of cheating. Im just asking if hes amirmohammed. Because in my mind that acc was linked to a cheater, and when i saw this acc not too long ago, it still had same ip. But if its a different person now, i never accused that person of cheating. So stop being silly. Its funny youre saying i accuse everyone of cheating while you are always arguing more than half of the top players cheat.
lul
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Out of curiosity, who is cheating among top players?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:Out of curiosity, who is cheating among top players?
Umeu's taking a quote out of context. At one point I said I wouldn't be surprised if more than one or two lt colonel+ players were maphacking
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yea probs 4-5 or so
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
Umeu's taking a quote out of context. At one point I said I wouldn't be surprised if more than one or two lt colonel+ players were maphacking

Bs, you said it with conviction as a statement, multiple times on eso and twitch. And u were talking about top players not rdm pr32.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

I cheat and butifle does too.just admit it dude we have been caught , unfortunately :(
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Umeu holmes, the all seeing eye. Beware
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lordraphael wrote:I cheat and butifle does too.just admit it dude we have been caught , unfortunately :(

Lol who said you cheated, wasnt me. Same for @Googol, i just asked a question, and other people started talking about cheats, so dont blame me. I asked where youre from, just incase you read over it or thought i asked where youre cheating.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
gibson wrote:

Bs, you said it with conviction as a statement, multiple times on eso and twitch. And u were talking about top players not rdm pr32.

Random lt colonel are top players now dude and don't start acting all the sudden like you aren't one of the most suspicious and accusatory players lol, you got so butt hurt at one point you were putting anyone you thought cheated vs you in your signature even though you generally had no hard evidence. Try to take the moral fucking high ground if you want but anyone who's been around here enough has seen you at the very least make subtle implications that players are cheaters so this seemed no different.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
umeu wrote:
gibson wrote:

Random lt colonel are top players now dude and don't start acting all the sudden like you aren't one of the most suspicious and accusatory players lol, you got so butt hurt at one point you were putting anyone you thought cheated vs you in your signature even though you generally had no hard evidence. Try to take the moral fucking high ground if you want but anyone who's been around here enough has seen you at the very least make subtle implications that players are cheaters so this seemed no different.

i'm not taking the moral highground, i'm just telling you not to twist my words, I never called butifle a cheater in this thread, I just asked something to clear up confusion. How was I supposed to know that he got the account from someone else? And on top it's just funny you are calling me out on that, when you were basically saying the same thing, except unlike me, you never actually played these players and had any experience to back up your accusations. The names of the people in my signature were also well known cheaters, not all of them maphackers, but some of them droppers or alt-d users. I put them there because I played them and saw them doing the cheats with my very own eyes. Instead, you just basically called half the top players cheaters without any proof. And now you are not even man enough to own up to your words. So, you can get mad, but it's not on me that you're being a fucking hypocrite here. You're basically giving me flak for saying what most people think but are too disingenious to say anyway.

http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2524&p=50133&hilit=cheat#p50133

and that wasnt the only time you said something like that.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

I explained, my history with that account earlier on the Page 1. I have no idea who else could had it, but it was known to be shared since 2006, now please lets just close this discussion.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I love the tourney threads
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

m not taking the moral highground, i'm just telling you not to twist my words, I never called butifle a cheater in this thread, I just asked something to clear up confusion. How was I supposed to know that he got the account from someone else?
I I never said you called him in a cheater either.

gibson wrote:

Or maybe you dont understand what the word perhaps means?
And on top it's just funny you are calling me out on that, when you were basically saying the same thing, except unlike me, you never actually played these players and had any experience to back up your accusations.
Oh yea one quote from 2 years ago and one time in twitch chat? How long did it take you to dig that up? One general accustation. Oh and btw I've played multiple times vs basically every single active european and american player under pr 35 and over half of the ones over 35 so thats a bit different from "never playing vs them".
Instead, you just basically called half the top players cheaters without any proof. And now you are not even man enough to own up to your words. So, you can get mad, but it's not on me that you're being a fucking hypocrite here. You're basically giving me flak for saying what most people think but are too disingenious to say anyway.
What are you even talking about. First off, you just randomly bring up something that I said from 2 years ago that has absolutely no relevance to anything said before for seemingly no reason at all. And second, if we are talking about things I said 2 years ago, lets talk about this, taken from the next page of the same thread.
gibson wrote:well I didnt literally mean that half of them do. I was exaggerating to try to make a point. And at the rank Im at I have played with many pr30+ players and seen a lot of on point treasure gathering, raiding, escaping from enemy etc. I could name at least 6 players that Im fairly confident use maphack and at least one former very top player who at the very least had access to them. While 7 out of about 100 or so is not 50% Im sure theres several more who I have not played with who do( as you pointed out my experience playing with higher ranked players is limited) or just do a good job hiding it, so I wouldnt be surprised if 20-25% of higher ranked players do.

That being said, I could be completely wrong. Like you said, maphack is really impossible to prove, so I can only say with 100% certainty that 1 player does. Maphack is just the easiest way to make the jump from captian to lt colonel so I would be very surprised if there werent a decent amount of people who do. I was not accusing anyone, just making a speculation.

So no, I'm not just "calling half of top players cheaters without proof." As I said to kaiser, you're just taking shit that I said 2 years ago out of context, seems like you're just doing it to try to deflect what you perceive to be a way that I slighted you.
And now you are not even man enough to own up to your words. So, you can get mad, but it's not on me that you're being a fucking hypocrite here. You're basically giving me flak for saying what most people think but are too disingenious to say anyway.
Not even sure what you're even talking about here. I never claimed I didn't say that lol. Even if I did say and think that 50% of players cheat that still wouldn't make me a hypocrite based off of anything that's said in this thread. And no, I don't that that most people were suspicious of butifle being a cheater. Even if they were doesn't change the fact that I'm not [
umeu wrote: always arguing more than half of the top players cheat.
nor does it change that out of people in this community you are one of the most quick to make cheating accusations, and based on how quickly you jumped on the defensive digging up things that I said 2 years ago to try to fit your agenda I would imagine I'm not the first to call you out
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Kaiserklein wrote:I love the tourney threads

as much as u love crepes or as much as u love queen?
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
m not taking the moral highground, i'm just telling you not to twist my words, I never called butifle a cheater in this thread, I just asked something to clear up confusion. How was I supposed to know that he got the account from someone else?
I I never said you called him in a cheater either.

gibson wrote:

Or maybe you dont understand what the word perhaps means?
And on top it's just funny you are calling me out on that, when you were basically saying the same thing, except unlike me, you never actually played these players and had any experience to back up your accusations.
Oh yea one quote from 2 years ago and one time in twitch chat? How long did it take you to dig that up? One general accustation. Oh and btw I've played multiple times vs basically every single active european and american player under pr 35 and over half of the ones over 35 so thats a bit different from "never playing vs them".
Instead, you just basically called half the top players cheaters without any proof. And now you are not even man enough to own up to your words. So, you can get mad, but it's not on me that you're being a fucking hypocrite here. You're basically giving me flak for saying what most people think but are too disingenious to say anyway.
What are you even talking about. First off, you just randomly bring up something that I said from 2 years ago that has absolutely no relevance to anything said before for seemingly no reason at all. And second, if we are talking about things I said 2 years ago, lets talk about this, taken from the next page of the same thread.
gibson wrote:well I didnt literally mean that half of them do. I was exaggerating to try to make a point. And at the rank Im at I have played with many pr30+ players and seen a lot of on point treasure gathering, raiding, escaping from enemy etc. I could name at least 6 players that Im fairly confident use maphack and at least one former very top player who at the very least had access to them. While 7 out of about 100 or so is not 50% Im sure theres several more who I have not played with who do( as you pointed out my experience playing with higher ranked players is limited) or just do a good job hiding it, so I wouldnt be surprised if 20-25% of higher ranked players do.

That being said, I could be completely wrong. Like you said, maphack is really impossible to prove, so I can only say with 100% certainty that 1 player does. Maphack is just the easiest way to make the jump from captian to lt colonel so I would be very surprised if there werent a decent amount of people who do. I was not accusing anyone, just making a speculation.

So no, I'm not just "calling half of top players cheaters without proof." As I said to kaiser, you're just taking shit that I said 2 years ago out of context, seems like you're just doing it to try to deflect what you perceive to be a way that I slighted you.
And now you are not even man enough to own up to your words. So, you can get mad, but it's not on me that you're being a fucking hypocrite here. You're basically giving me flak for saying what most people think but are too disingenious to say anyway.
Not even sure what you're even talking about here. I never claimed I didn't say that lol. Even if I did say and think that 50% of players cheat that still wouldn't make me a hypocrite based off of anything that's said in this thread. And no, I don't that that most people were suspicious of butifle being a cheater. Even if they were doesn't change the fact that I'm not [
umeu wrote: always arguing more than half of the top players cheat.
nor does it change that out of people in this community you are one of the most quick to make cheating accusations, and based on how quickly you jumped on the defensive digging up things that I said 2 years ago to try to fit your agenda I would imagine I'm not the first to call you out

it took less than a minute with the search button. gibsons posts > type cheat > and voila. and as i said, it wasnt the first or last time you said something like that. you are talking about a sig i had more than a year ago, but ofcourse youre only looking at me for bringing up stuff from the past. that wasnt even relevant at all, you just did that to try to make me look bad for no reason, as you always try to do. sure, you said perhaps, and i always say he's maybe a maphacker, so omg, i never accused anyone... right?! that particular post was indeed old, but i remember you having a similar attitude when we spoke about some players not more than 4 months ago.

call me out on what even. i dont care that people say i accuse others of cheating. i know why i say what i say, and i know im right more often than not. i said people were maphacking before it became common knowledge the program was out there, and ppl like aizamk said i was just being paranoid., and such a program didn't exist. even though a guy had showed it to me over skype.

anyway, it's fine if you changed your mind over thinking many top players cheat. doesnt mean it's still hilarious that you of all people are calling me out on thinking people cheat, when you've so often made the same complaints and called people cheater (thinking of marco for example). that was all that post was supposed to show. i could probably find others if i could be bothered to spend more than a minute on it.

in any case, i dont even know this googol guy, i was just wondering why he the butifle acc was allowed in a tournament, because in my mind it was associated with a cheater. and i was wondering what the deal was. then you are making it into a whole bigger thing, as you always do, when you try to squable over fucking nothing, everytime.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

but people dont have enough time to upload recs ^^
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Hey, it's all cleared up. No need to argue with heavy words. :)