What can iro do late game vs cuir?

No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

As an experienced Iroquois player I've beasted many rushes al the way up to nr55s.. For some reason the hardest civ for me to beat is france. My question is really from a tr Perspective allthough once or twice I got raped by cuir in late rush game as well. One time The only thing I could do was sneak Spams of Rams at his base nonstop as he ran around with invincible cuir bitch powning any inf or vile he could find.So far I have found my iro game in long treaties unstoppable. Running out of wood is not a problem because I make mostly fp /mr and forward mostly with travois. I generally win a 55 with the top score and best kill ratio (over4k) and no civ so far has given me too much of a problem. But I know that one day it has to happen that I meet French somehow. So my question is vs gendarm spam wtf can I really do. And at the same time in sup if it gets late game and I didn't have all hpatt cards for tomo or m/r ( even if I do fu cuir rape both) is there something I am missing (for my love of iro God I pray I am) that makes the late game French iro matchup at all possible to win?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Really, there is no way. Try running around I suppose, since French players probably do lack skill (that civ is so OP in treaty) so they might not be able to deal with that.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

adderbrain5 wrote:As an experienced Iroquois player I''ve beasted many rushes al the way up to nr55s.. For some reason the hardest civ for me to beat is france. My question is really from a tr Perspective allthough once or twice I got raped by cuir in late rush game as well. One time The only thing I could do was sneak Spams of Rams at his base nonstop as he ran around with invincible cuir bitch powning any inf or vile he could find.So far I have found my iro game in long treaties unstoppable. Running out of wood is not a problem because I make mostly fp /mr and forward mostly with travois. I generally win a 55 with the top score and best kill ratio (over4k) and no civ so far has given me too much of a problem. But I know that one day it has to happen that I meet French somehow. So my question is vs gendarm spam wtf can I really do. And at the same time in sup if it gets late game and I didn''t have all hpatt cards for tomo or m/r ( even if I do fu cuir rape both) is there something I am missing (for my love of iro God I pray I am) that makes the late game French iro matchup at all possible to win?

depends if u have natives or not , on ori just try to have like 10+ canons Out at all times and spam nats if thats the case and their cav ( similAr to goons ). But Tbh france is just dumb u cant win their eco is Strong as well as their units
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

sergyou wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:As an experienced Iroquois player Ive beasted many rushes al the way up to nr55s.. For some reason the hardest civ for me to beat is france. My question is really from a tr Perspective allthough once or twice I got raped by cuir in late rush game as well. One time The only thing I could do was sneak Spams of Rams at his base nonstop as he ran around with invincible cuir bitch powning any inf or vile he could find.So far I have found my iro game in long treaties unstoppable. Running out of wood is not a problem because I make mostly fp /mr and forward mostly with travois. I generally win a 55 with the top score and best kill ratio (over4k) and no civ so far has given me too much of a problem. But I know that one day it has to happen that I meet French somehow. So my question is vs gendarm spam wtf can I really do. And at the same time in sup if it gets late game and I didnt have all hpatt cards for tomo or m/r ( even if I do fu cuir rape both) is there something I am missing (for my love of iro God I pray I am) that makes the late game French iro matchup at all possible to win?
depends if u have natives or not , on ori just try to have like 10+ canons Out at all times and spam nats if thats the case and their cav ( similAr to goons ). But Tbh france is just dumb u cant win their eco is Strong as well as their units

actually the only problem I have Vs French is their cav.. Honestly iros eConomy might even be better than French other than no factories if you run out of wood 120 Vila 2 mill cards and a sick livestock boom is no joke when its time to fur trade. The biggest problem for iro verse French is really that heavy cavalry even firepit over popped forestt prowler canon can beat 120 pop voltiguer (fp have longer range)and mortar get owned by culv but French cav is really a problem is love some more techniques to deal with even if you Tomahawk mr can handle gendarm spam you will prolly run out of would I think before he drains
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

No way cuir too op on late game
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

marco1698 wrote:No way cuir too op on late game
[br. I disagree plenty of civs can counter late games cuir spam but with Iroquois I need some help is there anything I''m missing I know it might be impossible but wats the best you can do
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Like I said, there is no way. Just dont fight heads up. If he if fighting you somewhere, make an fb somewhere else and try to destroy his base from there.

If you really want to try, tomohawk + musket rider should work.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

adderbrain5 wrote:
marco1698 wrote:No way cuir too op on late game
[br. I disagree plenty of civs can counter late games cuir spam but with Iroquois I need some help is there anything Im missing I know it might be impossible but wats the best you can do

I mean no way for iro