Off-topic discussions/drama moved from "Noob Champion" thread

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Off-topic discussions/drama moved from "Noob Champion" thread

Post by Gendarme »

How he types etc and I'm not alone with this... I send it to a bunch of people and they all agree
Truth is a democracy chunfirmed. Let's vote whether it is Jakey or not!
Pay more attention to detail.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:That isn't me lol. Unlike you Kaiser I have respect for Bramboy because he puts in a lot of work into the tournaments. Its pretty weird how you make up stuff. Its a troll account made by someone - do you really think you would get a good answer from them? This is actually so ridiculous you guys are much older than me but you act like you are 12.

You really take any chance you get to blow the ESOC staff lol. That's what is ridiculous. Btw I don't know when I didn't respect bramboy, if anything I just remembering not respecting me once and calling me a spoiled brat or w/e it was.
Ah and about your acc... It's not like it would be the first time you smurf on twitch (or on ESOC), remember? But of course there's no way to prove it
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I'm pretty sure my opinion matters more than yours on average.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

I'm afraid Jakey has been known to make many smurf accounts of many people including Ryan. Can neither confirm nor deny he is the esocbramboy's owner.

EDIT: 1001st post I'm leaving forums #kthanksbye
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Jerom wrote:I'm pretty sure my opinion matters more than yours on average.

Yes, still useless
But keep on hating I like it
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

alright to much shit has happend i apply officially as a moderator-
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Kaiserklein wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:That isn't me lol. Unlike you Kaiser I have respect for Bramboy because he puts in a lot of work into the tournaments. Its pretty weird how you make up stuff. Its a troll account made by someone - do you really think you would get a good answer from them? This is actually so ridiculous you guys are much older than me but you act like you are 12.

You really take any chance you get to blow the ESOC staff lol. That's what is ridiculous. Btw I don't know when I didn't respect bramboy, if anything I just remembering not respecting me once and calling me a spoiled brat or w/e it was.
Ah and about your acc... It's not like it would be the first time you smurf on twitch (or on ESOC), remember? But of course there's no way to prove it

OK Vane 2.0 whatever you say. If theres no way to prove it, it must be me because the person said it was. Top detective work.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Whatever you say really, sooner or later it will come out
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

lordraphael wrote:alright to much shit has happend i apply officially as a moderator-

mod the :ear:
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Jerom wrote:
lordraphael wrote:alright to much shit has happend i apply officially as a moderator-

mod the :ear:

youd rather mod the ear than me. Wow , all i can say is wow
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I'd make you admin if it was up to me, to be honest. But I thought esoc was about posting nonsense and not about serious stuff.
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Post by hleung »

Since all sides seem to have ended their discussions regarding certain disputed matters, I am locking the thread now and have it sent to the archives until similar issues arise again. :flowers: