#Motivation is the thing!

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

#Motivation is the thing!

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Hi , I am your well wisher :uglylol: :uglylol:
Motivation can make you do anything, accomplish any thing,it's a tool which can lead you to success.
My thoughts/True ones: :ugly:
Well RTS games and Studies are like more or less the same.Both takes Huge lot of time and effort,well studies seems to be easy in the first but gets tougher along the way same case for aoe3,If you perform excellently well in Ur first test,teachers will decide that you are the best,you get respect,you become self motivated,and as first impression is the best,it kinda seems true,I kinda experienced it myself in my school,well that is bad actually judging just based on your first test is stupid imo,they are many people you have broke this,there is like no obstacles for the hard work & effort you put in.If you loose it in Ur first round try it for second,just keep on trying to win,if u loose dont get dejected,Loosing is a process for winning,take it as a challenge,Discard all those things that come in your way of finding your dream,Work towards it all,And If you don't expect too much too quick you would have definitely found your dream.
Just try to stay motivated all the time when you do something,think what makes you motivated and do it,try to utilize your time properly(this is where we lack),If a person devotes 24/7 to work hard & smart everyone can achieve your destination.
Everyone are human beings,we have same thoughts,we are made up of same materials if one can achieve it you can too,you must never ever procastinate, Procastination is common problem for all they just push the job for tomorrow and finally you never get it done in time.Actually the word Tomorrow should not exist in your dictionary,You have to start it now or else it's just 2 late.
Next thing is laziness,people in their young age are not lazy and they become lazy like after +1 grade which is a another main problem which is huge wall you need to break it.
For people who do not have motivation have all these diseases by default.Their aim in life becomes a question mark.
Aim something you get something,Doing something is better than nothing.
Just do it guys,that's why people reach their dreams devoting 24/7 all to their life or what they want to become.
People never reach their peak because they lack their motivation,we all use only 1% of our brain if we can make it to 10% we would become Einsteins(he found how to use 10%) ,we just don't utilise our brain properly now technology plays a role we are becoming more and more dumb ,If we all were like in our peak levels we would be A graders ,And yeah you get that Grade anywhere.
This applies to all fields even for this game. :flowers:
:nwc:
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Re: #Motivation is the thing!

Post by bigsmoke »

I dont understand, so can you point-trade in univerisity
???

@sirmusket please help
~~ pecelot rip ~~
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: #Motivation is the thing!

Post by sirmusket »

This thread is almost as funny as Nerpio being in top 10 elo. Anyway this is my take on this meme;
So if I devote 24hrs a day every day, can I be the world's best Soccer player, no.
It seems to me young Marco, you have maybe just failed an exam or something and is now realising he procrastinated way too much doing w.e and is now acting like Mother Teresa helping us all.
Well thank you, but no thank you.
[spoiler=spoiler]Also if you're trying to troll, by all means you can.. but you will never be as good as tedere12[/spoiler]