This makes me really sad

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: This makes me really sad

Post by Gendarme »

umeu wrote:
Gendarme wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:You guys talk only about how the girl looks like I find it amazing

Yeah, some girls look amazing - too bad they are rare.

Lol you being from sweden, i find that hard to believe :p

Come here and you shall see that Sweden is the new Somalia/Arabistan.
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ah ye, i forgot youre one of those, no wonder you and benj get along so well, speciqlly on this topic. Well, more for me I suppose.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

benj89 wrote:Hm I've had friend admitting that they had low standards in general (i.e, it's a choice, either that or they don't get laid + they are too lazy to put the work and up their confidence etc), and I have low standards when I drink.

A lot of people have sex with girls that I wouldn't even go near even if I were drunk. I am not choosing to not be attracted, I just am not (and repelled quite often as well). They aren't choosing to be attracted either. Having sex is obviously a choice, but that wouldn't happen if they weren't attracted (or perhaps it would if they have to show off to their friends that they have had sex with X number of women - but let's disregard that scenario).
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

umeu wrote:Ah ye, i forgot youre one of those, no wonder you and benj get along so well, speciqlly on this topic. Well, more for me I suppose.

I have actually heard there are a lot of beautiful girls in Stockholm (the capital) - but I haven't been there. I live in a shit town, so maybe I am overly pessimistic.
No Flag 91
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by 91 »

Being a woman in online gaming is like being a celebrity IRL. You get attention - in good and bad ways.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

...and if you stream a popular game with a face-camera (perhaps show more than face), you get a non-negligible income from regular donations.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:
umeu wrote:
benj89 wrote:Well go out umeu, try to understand group dynamics, often it falls into clichés. Btw, last time you mentioned the guy I told you about who gets victoria secret models while throwing ice cubes at them, that's also something interesting to analyze. But yea, won't go into that

Ive gone out often enough, and nothing of what you say seems even remotely familiar to me. If you have to fight to get a girl, youre doing something so wrong lol.

And this whole objective vs subjective low standards is laughable as well, besides the point kaiser made about it not being just looks.

I've never fought over a girl, but noticed lot's of fights over girls.
Yea, I talked about the look thing in my previous post. Sorry to break it to you, but that's what people judge you on when they meet you. Contrary to what moms tell kids, a girl won't necessarily try to see how amazing you are inside if the outside isn't appealing in the first place. It's probably even more true for guys

You have such a shallow worldview, it blows my mind lol. Sure people judge you by looks too, i would never deny it, but its far from the sole standard. I have many female friends so i dont need to ask my mother. And what pretty much all of them say is that good looks may be your invititation but if nobody is home, its theyre going to leave again. Maybe its because theyre intelligent, i generally avoid stupid people. Sure once in a while theyll go for good looks no brains, but usually its not the case, even if theyre looking for one night stands, usually there has to be something more. Unless your super model hot or very rich. Everything you've said so far just seems completely alien to me, and it doesnt match anything ive heard from girls either.

I'm not rich or a super model, but i've never had to work hard to seduce women. I think ive only asked 2 girls out ever, all the others came on to me. As long as you just look as if you take care of yourself and are not socially impaired its not really hard to find a woman who likes you. You dont have to start throwing icecubes or bricks or smash peoples faces in, though you can, maybe its one gals fetish, but geberally conversation will just do.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

yemshi wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Idk :?:

I'm confused.
10 ppl just recieved a message
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

umeu wrote:i've never had to work hard to seduce women. As long as you just look as if you take care of yourself and are not socially impaired its not really hard to find a woman who likes you.

You are correct. But a lot of men are socially impaired, and even if they aren't, they are uninteresting as fuck (having a conversation is not as easy for everyone as it is for you). You are probably seeing yourself as an average person, but you're probably above.

I don't think anyone claimed that it's a lot about looks when it comes to the attractiveness of men, and you are a man. Attractiveness of women is another thing, though.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

Gendarme wrote:
benj89 wrote:Hm I've had friend admitting that they had low standards in general (i.e, it's a choice, either that or they don't get laid + they are too lazy to put the work and up their confidence etc), and I have low standards when I drink.

A lot of people have sex with girls that I wouldn't even go near even if I were drunk. I am not choosing to not be attracted, I just am not (and repelled quite often as well). They aren't choosing to be attracted either. Having sex is obviously a choice, but that wouldn't happen if they weren't attracted (or perhaps it would if they have to show off to their friends that they have had sex with X number of women - but let's disregard that scenario).

I'm pretty sure you can condition yourself about what you're attracted too. I think most teenagers actually do that, that's why lot's of people get rejected in middle/high schools because they're testing how far their physique/confidence can get them in seduction, they are experimenting. You haven't noticed all the "bad looking guys" getting rejected by one popular girl in middle school, and the same guys 5 years later being perfectly happy with another "bad looking girl", while they stopped chasing the beautiful one? Seduction can be cruel, but sometimes truth needs to be harsh if you want to evolve.

I think at some point you unconsciously define what you're attracted too based on what you think you can reasonably seduce without putting too much effort, but I haven't put much thought into it, if at all. And to many people alcohol reduces that subjective standard.
Yet, I think you can still differentiate when a girl is objectively cute (i.e, 99% of men would find her cute, 1% being kaiserklein and umeu who gave up on discriminating based on the physique), and when she probably isn't.
Anyway, I think it's safe to say that you can actually differentiate physique/other attributes if you want a constructive discussion, you could compare it to statistics in a way, you have to isolate the parameters if you want to study the multiple regression.
will answer rest tonight
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

umeu wrote:
benj89 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I've never fought over a girl, but noticed lot's of fights over girls.
Yea, I talked about the look thing in my previous post. Sorry to break it to you, but that's what people judge you on when they meet you. Contrary to what moms tell kids, a girl won't necessarily try to see how amazing you are inside if the outside isn't appealing in the first place. It's probably even more true for guys

You have such a shallow worldview, it blows my mind lol. Sure people judge you by looks too, i would never deny it, but its far from the sole standard. I have many female friends so i dont need to ask my mother. And what pretty much all of them say is that good looks may be your invititation but if nobody is home, its theyre going to leave again. Maybe its because theyre intelligent, i generally avoid stupid people. Sure once in a while theyll go for good looks no brains, but usually its not the case, even if theyre looking for one night stands, usually there has to be something more. Unless your super model hot or very rich. Everything you've said so far just seems completely alien to me, and it doesnt match anything ive heard from girls either.

I'm not rich or a super model, but i've never had to work hard to seduce women. I think ive only asked 2 girls out ever, all the others came on to me. As long as you just look as if you take care of yourself and are not socially impaired its not really hard to find a woman who likes you. You dont have to start throwing icecubes or bricks or smash peoples faces in, though you can, maybe its one gals fetish, but geberally conversation will just do.

read what I said about the regression. It's such a complex subject that you have to approach it that way (hence why they do it in sciences), otherwise it's useless talking about it.
And I think it seems alien to you because you aren't one of these person (males or females) who always strive for more/better, it's a curse really. You represent the vast majority who get satisfied with what they can get without putting effort into it, and you'll probably be happier than the minority that way
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Gendarme wrote:
umeu wrote:i've never had to work hard to seduce women. As long as you just look as if you take care of yourself and are not socially impaired its not really hard to find a woman who likes you.

You are correct. But a lot of men are socially impaired, and even if they aren't, they are uninteresting as fuck.

I don't think anyone claimed that it's a lot about looks when it comes to the attractiveness of men, and you are a man. Attractiveness of women is another thing, though.

Well benj just claimed that.

Besides i dont think men only find women attractive for their looks, though i will agree that it probably plays a bigger role, atleast when it comes to casual sex. Still though, the thing i find most attractive in many girls is if i can have a good conversation with them. looks still matter at that point, but alot less. So unless youre totally physically unatractive to me, having a connection on other levels can go a long distance. I will not deny if a woman is super hot, none of it will matter tho, for casual stuff ofc.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@benj89 Well, I don't want to go to deep into the discussion, because it's vast and off-topic, but to summarize with one sentence, you take what you can get. If you know you can get better, you don't settle for less (why would you?), but if you're a useless person who generally has no chance with any girl, you will take any girl you can get, and if the girl shows interest back you're likely to get a crush on her, because the "it-is-now-or-never-once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity"-instinct kicks in.

Of course, you aren't a useless person by chance, you become one (or perhaps you never stop being one while growing up while others do), and I really think if I'm going to expand on this, we'll have to create a new thread.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I gotta agree with umeu here. I like to think of myself as more attractive than the average guy, but in reality I think I'm just an average looking dude, with an average amount of money and nothing really special to bring to the table, but iv never really struggled with girls. Just as long as you act like a decent person, don't just seem like you wanna bang them and seem genuine I think most girls are fine with having someone who isn't quite channing Tatum. Honestly benj based off what you've said it feels like you have no actual experience and are just saying things based off of what you've seen in shows in movies. I could be completely wrong, I am only 20 so it's not like I have a ton of experience, but I don't constantly see guys fighting over girls or feel like I have to do that either.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

read what I said about the regression. It's such a complex subject that you have to approach it that way (hence why they do it in sciences), otherwise it's useless talking about it.
And I think it seems alien to you because you aren't one of these person (males or females) who always strive for more/better, it's a curse really. You represent the vast majority who get satisfied with what they can get without putting effort into it, and you'll probably be happier than the minority that way

Just before i was the 1%, now im the vast majority? Really youre not making sense. I do want to improve, i just dictate my own terms, and wont let myself be forced into some phony competition with random dudes. From what ive seen and heard about others with a similar mentality towards women like you do, little good and happiness comes from it indeed. So maybe you should reconsider your position. Its so clearly out of touch with reality. Have you ever even been with a woman for more than 2 years?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

There is a possibility that you are not struggling because your standards are lower than benj's, which he also pointed out in his post. We don't know each other's standards because we don't know each other, but I know that my standards are insanely high (perhaps too high because I've brainwashed myself too much, who knows) - but I want the very beautiful women, and not by searching for the needle in the haystack (i.e. succeeding in getting a girl after countless trials). I do care about the girl's personality too, but the importance is not even close in comparison; as long as she isn't a crazy idiot I am fine - however, a genius and interesting ugly girl is out of the question; she would be nothing more than a friend. Of course everyone doesn't (and can't) have the same high standards because there aren't enough women.

I think most simply assume that their average girl is the same as the next person's average girl, and they mistakingly only measure numbers to see how successful they are. It would quite frankly be impossible to be average, having nothing special to bring to the table, and getting the beautiful girls, because the girls have better choices. And again, it's not about your looks - the Channing Tatum-analogy is hardly relevant; it's about their looks (mostly), and your personality (mostly).
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Gendarme wrote:And again, it's not about your looks - the Channing Tatum-analogy is hardly relevant; it's about their looks (mostly), and your personality (mostly).
uh this is not true at all. Girls care just as much ( or at least close to as much) as guys do. But looks only really get a conversation started. A relationship based purely on looks will not last. When I was in highschool I went out a few days with a girl who was substantially more attractive than I was. I thought that she'd be the one who would want to stop seeing me, but it turned out that after a week or two of me of me pretending I liked the same things she did and liked hanging out with her, I just couldn't do it anymore.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Gendarme wrote:There is a possibility that you are not struggling because your standards are lower than benj's, which he also pointed out in his post. We don't know each other's standards because we don't know each other, but I know that my standards are insanely high (perhaps too high because I've brainwashed myself too much, who knows) - but I want the very beautiful women, and not by searching for the needle in the haystack (i.e. succeeding in getting a girl after countless trials). I do care about the girl's personality too, but the importance is not even close in comparison; as long as she isn't a crazy idiot I am fine - however, a genius and interesting ugly girl is out of the question; she would be nothing more than a friend. Of course everyone doesn't (and can't) have the same high standards because there aren't enough women.

I think most simply assume that their average girl is the same as the next person's average girl, and they mistakingly only measure numbers to see how successful they are. It would quite frankly be impossible to be average, having nothing special to bring to the table, and getting the beautiful girls, because the girls have better choices. And again, it's not about your looks - the Channing Tatum-analogy is hardly relevant; it's about their looks (mostly), and your personality (mostly).

I doubt my standards are lower then benjs. But thats not the point. The point is you 2 have a completely misguided idea of attracion between sexes and love/relationships. You perhaps a little less than benj though. But anyway, do you really think you will be happier with your 9+ throphy wife with shit for brains than a 7+ who loves you, is intelligent and loyal? No doubt men are biologically programmed to try and get as many girls, but thats no longer the world we live in. Youre not getting them pregnant so whats the point.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

No. 7+ is fine (at least how I rate 7's), and of course the 9+ also loves me and is loyal, but note that a lot of men are after what I would rate as 5's.

But there is no "one or the other". I'd take both girls if I liked them both. I don't think anyone here likes no-brain girls as I said already, but the brain-requirement for girls is so low that the vast majority qualify in that aspect (they will change a lot too once they become your girl and be more like you as long as they don't vastly disagree with your worldview, in which case you probably won't be interested in her anyway). And it's not like I'd meet a girl and the next day I decide she is a keeper; both her and my personalities will be known to each other after the first week or so.

Maybe you have a point about personality being super important if you want to for some reason restrict yourself to one girl, but that is out of the question for me.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

let me know in about 30 years how it went for you.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Rikikipu wrote:I'm @r4go 's girl

i confirm it :love:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Goodspeed wrote:In case you really don't understand what's going on, which I'm sure you do: When people see you getting preferential treatment from good players because you're female, and let's face it you probably are getting just that, they will jump on it like a bunch of vultures. Understandable but a shitty thing to do. Best ignore it and enjoy the game.

the time has made you a really smart and intelligent man. Agree whit you.
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

umeu on point, imo, but apparently there are different preferences :P
r]
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

umeu wrote:I doubt my standards are lower then benjs. But thats not the point. The point is you 2 have a completely misguided idea of attracion between sexes and love/relationships. You perhaps a little less than benj though. But anyway, do you really think you will be happier with your 9+ throphy wife with shit for brains than a 7+ who loves you, is intelligent and loyal? No doubt men are biologically programmed to try and get as many girls, but thats no longer the world we live in. Youre not getting them pregnant so whats the point.

hm, not sure what to think about your previous messages. I think you fail to see the nuance in my oversimplification. The oversimplification is actually needed (one could believe that you fail to see this oversimplification on purpose to get people's approval, but I'm afraid you really fall into it), and I believe we could analyze each parameters of what attracts you about a girl (and vice versa). I'm pretty sure that what most people evaluate as a "special connection", "the click with that person", "soul mates" can actually be explained. There might be rare exceptions to that, and you'll have more chance to get that exception by getting to know many girls, than by being satisfied only with the ones who approach you.
Back to what you admitted would be ideal (and I agree, even tho its vast): a 7+ loyal, intelligent etc and except 2 girls, all the rest came on to you. This means, enough 7+ girls came on to you so that you could chose a girl that fits you best. After that you said that you want to improve, yet don’t feel the need to approach girls, which again means that you don’t have to in order to get the ones you want.
Consider that to attract enough 7+ girls so that they come on to you, you need to be really attractive (8-9). (That’s how it is under your 30s, a 8 girl will have more opportunities with 8+ guys than the opposite. From the few conversation I’ve had with older guys it seems to be more untrue after 30 when the role in seduction change, and even more untrue after 50. Accuse hormones, maturity, careers, idk)

—> Therefore, either you are a model (8+) and indeed 7-8 girls come to you enough so that you don’t need to do much effort, either you are lying and are delusional (since you aren’t stupid and know how to objectively rate a girl). I didn’t mention the fact that your charisma is so big that it acts like a magnet.
Again, I think you just fall into the category of people who are content with what they can get without putting much effort into it. I’m sure you’ll be happier than people who tend to see the grass greener like me, but chances are I’d find your life boring.

About Standards:
I won't even go into why you think your standards are higher than mine either, I already have a hard time explaining you what's obvious to me. I do have relatively high sober standards but I don't mention it because it brings nothing to the discussion. But who cares about me, I'm telling you about what I observed among dozens of people, you should do the same. And the only time you did is when you asked your girl friends what they want in a guy - ever heard about don’t ask a deer how to get hunted? I’ll sound misogynist because of you!

About Physique and standards:
The only guys I met, including my previous roommate, who genuinely didn't care about it, were models. It's usually one extreme or the other, either they have really high have standards, either they only care about personality and hope for a girl that won't be attracted to them because of their face.

Trophy wifes:
To keep the number thing real you need to consider 9 to be a really, really attractive girls who has experienced privilege because of it since she's very young. This factor tend to add more bad than good in a person. I wouldn't want to date one based on the ones I met and got to know, which I can count on one hand, so I don’t have a settled idea about that. You mentioned loyal, that's one of the highest quality I consider, along with humor, as most people. About intelligent, I'm not that concerned about it since I don't really get to meet retarded girls and it's pretty obvious when you meet one. I could go on, but what does that bring to the discussion? nothing. You might still not get that talking like that is like you talking about racism in the usa when you’ve never been there and read some nbc news, it’s sterile. A waste of time.

My point:
I never advocated that you should date a girl because she is a 9+, I'm just trying to have a constructive discussion about attraction and seduction, which is a fascinating therefore complex subject. The physique got isolated by me or someone else, but it could have been another attribute.
The point is, and I think we both agree on that, a girl that is a 6-7 (let's say that what you consider a 6-7 actually is one.. and that you as a sample represent the population which isn't possible, but w/e), you could get the exact same feelings that you have for her, she would potentially be as amazing, as everything, if she was a 8-9. There are so many fishes in the sea, that it's pretty realistic to say that. Would that make you happier? I'd think so but I might as well be wrong, feel bring to argue that’s what I’m looking for. As you mentioned, my experience is limited, and the girl I’ve dated for the longest time was slightly less than 2 years.

*you keep mentioning that dude and the ice cubes, so i’ll talk about him. First of, it was an anecdote, not meant to be benj’s values impersonated.
His short story: not good looking (at all), worked out a lot the past few years, got a job as a promoter, ended up 3rd rank promoter at 24 (would you believe that you get paid $30K per month to throw ice cube on models and going out 6 nights a week?), and spent his time trying to get the most beautiful girls he could. First the ones he brought to clubs (i.e, regular models from Elite etc), ultimately victoria secret ones. If you knew about all the "game" that he uses to get and keep these girls, while not being particularly funny nor attractive, thats unreal. So yea, to get the attention of a girl that is in the vip area with Zack Efron (that fool one night stand raw) or Jay Z, throwing ice cube at her is one of his techniques. Therefore, a bad looking dude can date girls you wouldn't dream about, that's what I tried to say with this guy, and I find it funny. Now the guy randomly stops models in NYC and consistently get laid with 9+. Is he happy? probably the happiest dude I met. Will that last? I don't know, but his experience made him from being a frustrated guy who secretly hoped to screw beautiful girls, to a guy who actually does that and is opening several businesses. He’s one of these guys, who actually go after what they want. It has nothing to do with a «competition ».
Last similar story I read about, the guy screwed so many models he went to Africa for one year and created one of the most successful non for profit as a sign of repentance (charity: water). That’s all I wish for him :)
Anyway, you found it funny because you don't know anything about this world, I don't neither, but at least I've people in it. Ignorance often brings mockery.
barely proofread, hope that make sense
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Gendarme wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Lol you being from sweden, i find that hard to believe :p

Come here and you shall see that Sweden is the new Somalia/Arabistan.

How retarded is this comment... Why do you randomly feel the need to share your bigotry ? Keep this shit for yourself.
And what does it even have to do with girls looking amazing or not ?
And do you even really think that you have a lot of immigration rofl ? You don't even know what immigration means up there in Sweden, wake up man. But I'm not surprised, it's usually people who are the least in contact with foreigners who are the most racist.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..