lost con. to eso - rated game

No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

Post by drumal »

So i won game, but when I was quiting game ESO give me message about lost connection blah bleh

Ok after relogin to server everything seems to be ok.. but thats mean this game wasnt rated?
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

I'm not sure if your game will be rated. I know however that games hosted via the game browser are unrated until 2mins, but games hosted via quicksearch are always rated.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Check elo. I played a game once and right after me and my mate won it said disconnect from eso and later after I checked elo and the game was nowhere to be found
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

ESO bug, often happens to me if I try quit a game while alt tabbing. It'll likely be rated if your opponent quit the game regularly and stats were then sent to ESO (which will be the case unless he alt f4s out of his games).
oranges.
No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

Post by drumal »

I dont get it.. after he resign I was just checking graphs and then regulary hit quit game. After this I get message u lost conection..

ELO show nothing.

This sux, cause that was first time, when I was as spain beat british player with higher level than me on great plains. Why this shit never happend when I made huge missclick or when I send mass of skirms to huss..
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

No games have been rated on any of my accounts since the last time ESO came back up. All games end with the "You lost your connection to ESO" message, even Coliseum games, etc. Even when you reconnect to ESO there is no "Uploading stats file" message. At least we can log into ESO so it's not all that much of a hassle, unless you want to review stats later in the week). It would be nice if there was an option to save the postgame stats as a file because they have much more information than the abbreviated version saved on ESO.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

It's a bug , but sometimes happened to me too, and i can confirm that games (even rated) weren't counted after this message: lost eso connection. Almost of the time i had this message when i tried to log later, i checked eso pop. and was very low, seems like eso kick out all ppl but allow them to relog later
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

It's not a bug.

At least one of you has to reconnect to report the result of the game to the server. This is how the famous drop trick works. Because in a 1v1 drop both players will be reporting a win to the server. The server thinks the person who reported first is the real winner (because obviously if your back slower you are the one with internet problems)
No Flag drac3130
Musketeer

Post by drac3130 »

To be sure check the ELO Simple Ladders.

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/

Hopefully it wasn't a drop hack.