This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Germany lordraphael
Howdah

13 Nov 2017, 22:19

just watched an AI only timeline with cradle of civ active. Seems like mameluke are the new ottoman, which is kinda wrong. Otto was OP before but now the role just seems to be reversed, what I wanted was the mams not to be a walkover for the ottoman, but not the ottoman to be walkover for the mams
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team
ESO: hleung

14 Nov 2017, 01:21

lordraphael wrote:just watched an AI only timeline with cradle of civ active. Seems like mameluke are the new ottoman, which is kinda wrong. Otto was OP before but now the role just seems to be reversed, what I wanted was the mams not to be a walkover for the ottoman, but not the ottoman to be walkover for the mams

It really depends. I have also seen the Ottomans trashing the Mamelukes and other European powers as usual in DDRBlind's stream. Here's the link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200401934 (be warned though, it was a five-hour EU4 stream). So imo, the Ottomans have a harder time trashing the others, but the chance of getting partitioned is 50/50. :chinese:
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team

15 Nov 2017, 07:43

Another rather important update for the upcoming EU4 campaign. As you may be aware of the recent discussion (if you are on that MP group discord server) regarding region selection, while there is a desperate need of making more regions available as more players are signing up, some regions have been considered "unviable" or "broken" in this campaign for various reasons. For the two players whose regions have been removed, I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and potential disruption, and I hope both of you would sign up again and play in another region instead.

As I have already mentioned, the following new regions have been made available: Non-Ottoman Anatolia, Burma, Indochina, Malaya and Indonesia; while Maghreb, Italy, Mashriq and Coromandel regions have been removed from the list. If you would like to move around a bit, please feel free to do so before the deadline, as two players have been affected by the changes directly anyway. The link to the new sign-up list is down below.

And as I am aware of, if you are playing as a nation in South(east) Asia, Ming would probably come knocking on your door asking you to become one of its tributary states, or that you ask to become its tributary state for some extra protection. But no, this is not going to be an available option unless you share the border with Ming on land - other than that, no, you cannot be its tributary. But if your country is a tributary state of Ming from the start but does not share borders with Ming, then you have to cancel it.

Alright. That's about it for the announcement. Here's the link to the new sign-up sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to send me a pm or just leave a comment under #general (on discord). I will for sure go through everything when I have the time to do so.

Anyway, have a nice day, take care and see you on Sunday. Cheers and cheerio!
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team

15 Nov 2017, 22:46

musketeer925 wrote:This gonna be streamed?

Well, with a total of 19 players signed up for the grand campaign, it is safe to say that I will be streaming it in first person, unless I forget to click on "Start Streaming", or my computer and/or the network suddenly blow... :hmm:

Anyway, the stream should be starting on time every Sunday at ~1900 GMT (except for Christmas and New Year holidays) in this channel: https://www.twitch.tv/cll_hleung. Please feel free to come along and watch how I get rekt by better players. :P
Germany lordraphael
Howdah

15 Nov 2017, 22:56

i signed up. time to rek some @Mr_Bramboy
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team

15 Nov 2017, 23:25

lordraphael wrote:i signed up. time to rek some @Mr_Bramboy

well technically I wasn't expecting someone to sign up after all slots have been filled, but we can always make an extra slot per region for more players to sign up. I mean, why not. There's much more fun when more thunderdomes exist at the same time anyway! :P
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Pezet

15 Nov 2017, 23:52

Woow

Poland stronk
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causā factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies — 徳川 家康
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team

15 Nov 2017, 23:53

pecelot wrote:Woow

Poland stronk

holy shitpost :hmm:
Germany lordraphael
Howdah

19 Nov 2017, 17:57

pecelot wrote:Woow

Poland stronk

they are strong until they are dead ( which happens every game :P )
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Pezet

19 Nov 2017, 22:30

if you kill people, they are dead. It's true!
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causā factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies — 徳川 家康
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team

19 Nov 2017, 22:31

musketeer925 wrote:This gonna be streamed?

It was a great session. Unfortunately I cannot stream it as my computer kind of blows somehow, although I have done it before - just don't know why... :hmm:

But anyway, the cradle of thunderdomes is going to continue next week. @Mr_Bramboy Please feel free to join us again - someone took over Timmy though, but you can probably pick another nation. :chinese:

pecelot wrote:if you kill people, they are dead. It's true!

:hmm:
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team

20 Nov 2017, 01:19

Well I might just do the AAR here as well, just to make things a bit more interesting.

After the east has been burning for almost 40 years, here comes the latest report from the orient.

In the Far East

Meanwhile in India

In the Middle East

In Central Asia and the Pontic Steppe

And finally in the Horn of Africa

But no matter what happened, it was still a great session and an enjoyable evening. :flowers:

P.S.: As an extra, I have uploaded some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/kZwTE ^_^
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

20 Nov 2017, 06:48

How the hell did the timurids survive ??
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team

20 Nov 2017, 17:14

Mr_Bramboy wrote:How the hell did the timurids survive ??

Not sure how - I was busy with a coalition war against Bahmanis and didn't pay much attention to the Middle East. What I know is Timmy was forced to release its subjects in the war, but that kind of allowed Timmy to expand into Persia. Small nations in Persia were partitioned by Timmy and QQ, and a new Timmy was born in that way. ^_^

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”